1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

25 at the 25th!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Master of Nuhn, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Right here it's the 25th of october 2004. Death Rabbit was born in '79. And I'm quite sure about that!

Happy Birthday, Necrobunny! :)

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Oooooh! The furry bunny has hit 25? Congrats and happy Birthday DR! :thumb:

3. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Happy B-Day Furry! :)

edit: Ooops, it's not the 25th here yet. Oh well. Enjoy it anyway, and have fun! :hippy:

[ October 25, 2004, 00:52: Message edited by: Kam ]

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles*

Happy birthday!

*throws confetti around*

5. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Happy biwthday, mister Wabbit.

And also a happy b-day to MoN ;)

6. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Happy birthday DR and Mon!
    < :o ))
    :borg:

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Happy birthday, both of you!

I wish you a long drinking and a short hangover. :lol: :shake:

8. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Happy Birthday. Aww. what a pretty couple :p

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Thanks, my brutha from anotha mutha! :D And a happy birthday to you, as well (and my Aunt...same day).

According to my girlfriend, this is our "golden year"...where our birthdate is equal to our years (25 years on the 25th). Aside from that little fun-fact being an "Oh, that's neat!" kind of thing, at the very least it can serve as an excuse for drinking extra hard tonight. ;)

Quarter-life crisis, here we come.

10. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You are old man, I pity you. :p ;)

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Happy B'day you hairy ball of a bunny. ;)

I'll drink one to your health on the cantus tomorrow. ;) [EDIT: an to your health too, MoN. :D ]

[ October 26, 2004, 16:32: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    All - don't forget to wish Master of Nuhn Happy Birthday in this thread as well - it's his birthday, too. We were both born on this very day in 1979 (hence, me always referring to him as my twin).

Spread the love, y'all! :love:

13. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Happy birthday, guys, enjoy the beginning of the downhill slide - you won't feel it for a while, so live it up.

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Thank you all for your congrats. :)

And about the 'you are getting old'-condolences: Look at us! We are healthy, handsome and hairy twins. We are not old!? It's more like... er... we turned 19 for the 7th time. Yeah. :p

15. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah, yes now I see, I recently turned 19 for the 6th time so I am totally seeing were you are coming from. :D

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This year, I'm saying that I'm 28.

I just "omit" the fact that I'm using base 18 numbers rather than base 10. :xx:

Anyway, a belated Happy Birthday to you both. :)

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

A bloated Happy B-day to the both of you. (Just wait till you try the cake I made) :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.