1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A Few Days Without Elios

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elios, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I know, it will be rough. But I really won't be on here much for the next couple days. So it will be quiet on my end.
    See, on Friday, I am doning my parachute once again and jump out of a plane!
    Yes, that's right! I am going skydiving and I am very excited. We have a briefing session tomorrow.
    As long as the weather cooporates, the jumps are a go. Right now we are scheduled for two jumps on Friday and maybe one on Saturday. First jump will only be around 6000 feet. Free fall for 4000, pull the cord at 2000! Then we'll try and go higher depending on visibility and such.
    So, I will return. One of the jumpers will hopefully have his camera and I can post some somewhere. Otherwise I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes.
    I'll kiss the clouds for ya!

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Party! No more Elios... I mean... yeah! :p :rolling:

3. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The best of luck to you!

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    heh finally some peace and quiet.. :p
    you make me think of Paddy :D

5. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

My god, think of the Topics decrease the coming days :D

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Agreeing with Morgoth and Aikanaro. LoL. Happy skydiving.

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Apeman, you took the words right out of my mouth! i had "i predict that the new topic count over the next few days will be reduced by ridiculous amounts"

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Lol. You lot are evil. :)

Hope you have a nice err... trip? Elios. :wave:

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Are you going to be wearing one of those body suits with the webbing in the underarm section? I hear you can do some pretty cool stunts with that. :D

When I go skydiving, I want to either wear one of those body suits, or have that skyboard thing that looks just like a snowboard. :rolling:

10. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ok, just a quickie here. We're gonna go out and "prepare" for the jump, if you know what I mean! :D
    Anyways. First jump will be just a basic warm up jump. We'll jump at 6000 feet, free fall to 2000!
    Second jump I might try the skyboard. We'll jump at 8000! We've got two options for the Sat jump. ONe is a pretty normal jump. But since there is snow up in the mountains around here, we might decide to done snowboards and jump onto some snow. We'll have one or two spotters who will jump just after us. When we land, we'll release the parachutes and snowboard down the slope. The spotter(s) will retrieve our chutes. This is a little more extreme, I've done it a couple times. It all depends on who jumps with us the second day and their experience level. Though we may be able to convince them to be the spotters.
    But it may get scrathced though because of rain expected, which would be snow at higher elevations. on Sat. Hope it doesn't rain!

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Only two things fall from the sky ... bird poop and fools.

Which one are you???

(I can't remember what movie that's from ... but it cracked me up. Good luck!)

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    LOL Math!
    Elios, do you promise us to actually pull the cord? You know, we don't want fools on the boards and you would be one if you didn't pool that cord.
    To Math again: If Elios returns, we know he's birdpoop, if he doesn't we can be glad we got rid of a fool. :evil: ;)

13. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

Good luck Spamios, er Elios. Come back to us in one piece!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.