1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A few spoilers in Watcher's Keep

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by AK_Rooster, Jul 10, 2001.

1. AK_Rooster Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

ok i dont know if this will be help full to anyone but i have some answers to some of the tests and stuff the 3rd lvl watchers keep well its when u get to the machine with the guy stuck in the glass well when u break the glass and need to push some buttons ans stuff do this to open the portal to the 4th lvl push the triangular button then turn the red button then pull the medium switch and when u get to the 4th lvl and when u get to the point to were u meet the holy ghost and have to past the three tests to get one of his keys well dragons are easy but when u get to the thrid door u meet an evil imp he will ask u do solve a riddle u wont be doing any figting but ull get kick ass experiance for solving it when he does the riddle dont hit ur head trying to figure it out just press 2 then 3 bam u just solved his riddle ,then after u finally solve that and all the 3 doors to get the key from the ghost go north to the room with the large colored buttons inbetween those click and it will ask u what colored ball u want just get all four colors eveytime u do that a bunch of monsters will attack fo rfor each ball u get then after u get all four colored balls place each colored ball in each colored button tell they match up bam !!! u got ur key and the rest is selfe explainable and btw i dont know if this will help anyone but i took me awhile to figure these out so i just though that i might prevent a few heads smashing against the keyboard lol

2. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Oh...my...

*slides out of his chair and onto the floor*

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I think that message was harder to interpret than the actual puzzles in the game... ;)

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I'd rather smash my head against the wall than read that mess. AK_Rooster, have you ever head or periods, commas, paragraphs etc?

Please edit your post into a form that people will be able to read.

5. cotman68 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I just used my interpretation of Rooster's post and found all the pantaloons on level 4 of watcher's keep!!! also, withing that discussion you can find away to romance all the NPC's at once regardless of gender AND have a chaotic evil assassin use the holy avenger! great stuff

(just kidding Rooster!)

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The BEST part of Rooster's post is the last sentence (if you can call it that)

"btw i dont know if this will help anyone but i took me awhile to figure these out so i just though that i might prevent a few heads smashing against the keyboard lol"

He wrote THAT to prevent OUR FRUSTRATION! That's kind of like giving someone a 5th of Whisky to help prevent dehydration!

Seriously, his style reminds me of an old book of children's poetry written by a cockroach who jumped around on the keyboard to type, so couldn't capitalize anything (can't jump on shift+letter) or puncuate.

Thanks for the memories!

"Yeah, they come to snuff the Rooster, Oh Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, they come to snuff the Rooster! He ain't gonna die!"

btw Rooster, we're just having fun with you. No offense meant at all! :D

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited July 11, 2001).]

7. AK_Rooster Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

well seya all this is my last post .

8. Todfaust Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Look guys, you made the poor guy leave! :p
    Seriously Rooster, everyone is just messin around with you...take a joke...you have to admit, your first post was filled with atrocious grammar. Chill out, learn to spell/type and use periods, and then it will be all good...then you can make some meaningful posts that we can all read...unless you're like 10 years old...then that's understandable...the lack of proper grammar that is.

[This message has been edited by Todfaust (edited July 12, 2001).]

9. Lord Praetor Munir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

SPOILER TO WATCHERS KEEP!
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;Just to correct our fellow friend here, the riddle's answer is not the 2nd option.. click the option that say Seven

as for the second one, you play a game, after being fooled by this tiny imp multiple times, I realized the aim is to reduce the game to the point where the imp has to pick from 5 pieces.. so first you pick 2, then, if the Imp picks 3 pieces, you pick 1 piece, if the imp picks 2 pieces, you pick 2 pieces,
    if the imp picks 1 piece, you pick 3 pieces, so now, the Imp will have to pick from 5 pieces and the game is won for you already.. hehehe... if the Imp picks 1 piece you pick 3 pieces, if the imp picks 2 pieces you pick 2 pieces, if the imp picks 3 pieces you pick 1 piece, now the imp has only one piece to pick and you win!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.