1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

About entering Andora

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by karmelo, Jan 3, 2003.

1. karmelo Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i am talking to illium while he is on the bridge with a ranger and in the online solution is said that i can persuade him to let me enter andora but when i say to him - brothe have you lost...
    he just says that somtimes ypu must deadl with a bad guy to defeat a worse guy. what does my ranger need to persuade him?

[ January 06, 2003, 16:33: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Dolphin Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i couldn't make him let me into the village either, i just had to kill em all, thats the only way i could get into the village...

3. Rogue Rasta Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

You need a character with a high enough intimidate skill in order to pass peacefuly. But I think you are better off fighting your way through. I always talked my way by, then came back and killed off the whole village. You can get your hands on some decent items if you kill them.

4. Anakha the Almighty Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You can also tell Odea to arrange a meeting with him. You can trick him to let pass but Sherincal will appear, kill Odea and throw you aside. This way you will get less xp so I suggest kill them all.

5. IaaA? Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

4th time through, hOf:
    My paladin6/fighter4 went up to Odea and asked her if he could talk to Illium [sic, maybe Ilium]. The major stats of the paladin are: Int 16, Char 14, Wis 14, Bluff 7, Dipl 11, Intimidate 10, I don't know the calculations.
    He got to speak to Ilium and threatened to kill all of Andora. haha, He got safe passage through. (BTW, party level average is 15.)
    Just after the dialog finishes, Sherincal shows up and kills Odea and throws you out of Andora. I have been back to talk to Ilium after killing Sherincal and there is no new dialog. He just repeats that he has given you safe passage and that you will get nothing more. However, I don't have that plant that you need for fixing the ship and I must get it somewhere in that village. I thought someone would give it to me after killing Sherincal. I may have to kill all of them later. I will keep you posted.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.