1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Admins please respond

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by WinterBlaze, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinterBlaze Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

When am I beeing unbaned from the chatroom I have done nothing seriours to get banned this long.

2. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Xenecor, i don't mean to be more hinderance than help ... well i actually want to help here and its either that i am right or i can't read but,

I can't see any references to the chatroom in the link you provided ...

4. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Sorry Sniper. That was meant for the "contacting the admins" point on the boards. http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/faq.html#mods I suppose I should have specified more. :)
    http://sorcerers.net/Community/IRC/irc_rules.php

Maybe that will help.

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited June 13, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Winterblaze, let me get this straight, you don't KNOW what you've done wrong!!? Are you some kind idiot?! You constantly broke chatroom rules, time after time, one time it's caps, the next it's flaming. You're rude, arrogent and annoying on the chatroom. And to put the icing on the cake, YOU STEAL OTHER'S NICKNAMES! Just forget about coming back on, we're all better off without you.

[This message has been edited by Z-Layrex (edited June 13, 2002).]

6. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

What he said. And learn to spell.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Don't get used to that gem....I feel an "Idiot of the Week" avatar in the not too distant future......:toofar: :rolleyes:

8. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Winterblaze, when you came in as HOW_LONG_AM_I_BANNED_FOR_THIS_TIME you should have known you were through. You were told that you were through.
    You made your bed, now sleep in it.

9. WinterBlaze Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Are you lot admins? hmmm thought not. well now whos dumb, I realy think that you people have gone mad. take a break off your PC a while and clam down. oh yea and by the way Z I am not rude maybe annoying but not rude and I did know what I done I double repeted words because I thought that people could not see them becuase the chatroom size is not very big! and caps but dont you think that the rules are to harsh? and still
    I could of got a new account but I did not and people are being so sad becuase someone broke the harsh rules which I did not read the FAQ when I first joined.

[This message has been edited by WinterBlaze (edited June 13, 2002).]

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You want to hear from an admin? Well here you go. The forums here and the chatroom are two separate entities.

If you were banned from the chatroom, then you should be contacting that person to unban you, but from what I see here, and from what I remember of you when I was in the chatroom with you, I very much doubt you will be unbanned.

Now I have already had to remove posts and threads of yours before about this, if you continue to post about your chatroom problems on these boards, you will be banned from the boards as well as the chatroom.

11. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] C'mon guys, lets do as he says and just "clam down..." HAHAHA

12. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Pipe down or clam up. Get it right.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] WinterBlaze, I'm sorry to sound offensive, but you're either a complete imbecile or a troll. I can't help you with either.

I've told you, repeatedly, that your ban is PERMANENT. I can't make the ban to stick since you're using QuickChat, but it'd take a complete moron not to notice that every time you come back into the chatroom you're kick-banned on the spot. This means GOODBYE. Forever.

And if you still don't know what you did wrong... Well then, that's just one more reason to keep you banned for good. Because what you're trying to pull is so idiotic as if you went and shot someone and then continually kept asking "But WHAT did I do wrong?!" as if you're not part of the same world everyone else is. Get real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.