1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aerie Romance

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by volkov_2001, Apr 29, 2001.

1. volkov_2001 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

how to get the max romance points with aerie

she cannot possibly talk different thing s forever......there must be a limit

[This message has been edited by volkov_2001 (edited May 02, 2001).]

2. antoine Guest

[​IMG] where can you check your romance points?

3. ayecapitan Guest

nowhere, just follow yer heart ;)

4. bledking Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I bet young elves like her have a real nice firm ass :p~

5. volkov_2001 Gems: 3/31

[​IMG] oh.......

6. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Aerie sucks!

Just imagine her amputed wings, yukk!!!

7. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Nobody's perfect you know. I know we are talking about a fictional character here, but the same holds true for real people. If you let things like that stop you from getting to know someone then you are missing out. Common guys!

8. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

i like aerie's (?) voice, is the nicest non petulant one in the game

9. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Unfortunatley I don't know what the maximum love talk rating is for Aerie. If you need details about checking the variable used in the romances though take a look at the stuff about Jaheira:
    http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001746.html

You will know when you have reached the end of the romance dialogue though as ****SPOILER**** she asks you to lay with her or something and in the morning you get to make some big decisions (a save game might be useful at this point).

10. shadow_thief Guest

aerie sux. shes a whiny, low-selfesteem b*tch just like nalia.

11. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Careful what you say about the girls, or I might not release my nude (edited) pictures of them. Click on link below to find out more (WARNING: CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENT)...

:)

[dead link removed]

-RODION
    Webmaster,
    http://www.piestactics.com/rodspear
    rodion@wargamer.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
  12. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Uhhhhhhh.. You are strange. :rolleyes:

13. rodenka Gems: 3/31

"You are strange."

Hmmm...in what way? Anyway, I'll take that as a compliment. ;)

-RODION

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

As in making sex-objects of NPC-portraits in a computerroleplaying game.
    In this strange world You may take it as a compliment. :)

15. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Sorry if you feel that way. :(

This is hard to explain, but in a way, I had no intention to DEBASE BG2's characters in any way. I'm just trying to show off some skill I have...I know, I could use these graphic editing skills in some other more noble, fruitful venture...but hey, I had fun making those pics, and I do believe doing them added to my XP's in graphics manipulation. By the words you used of me, I seem to picture how you picture me in your mind now, and I tell you now, it ain't that way. Please accept my apologies if my pictures offended you in any way (to me, getting such responses, like yours, seem to be that I have committed an offense of sort, and so do accept my apologies). :)

-RODION

P.S. Do you feel I've "debased" the BG2 females by doing what I did?

16. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

ME??? Naaaah. Now You got the wrong picture of of me!!

I can imagine You thinking of Me as I am imagingining how You think... Uhh :D
    This is wrong.. Give it Your best shot my friend. As I said this is a strange world.. You made me look didn't You? ;)

I have always said that this game shows a trend. In BG1 there is absolutely no sexual adventure. In BG2 there are numerous possiblilities. (slaves at copper coronet, In the underdark, Romances etc)
    What with ToB?? a massorgie in the Throneroom?
    Sorry... Couldn't help myself :rolleyes:

17. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Oh stupid me. Sorry, I'm oriental and I sometimes have a hard time trying to assess comments from Americans/Europeans...yeah, I guess you could say I'm a bit OVER-defensive. Hehehe.

Peace bro! ;)

-RODION

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Rodenka, ever thought you´d need a girlfriend, SOON?

19. rodenka Gems: 3/31

Ragusa,

I don't need a girlfriend...I get LOTS of sex! I'm happily married, and I've got one cute kid! ;)

Check out my webpage's Contact page, and you'll see a pic of me and my family!

http://www.piestactics.com/rodspear

:)

-RODION

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.