1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ain't it a ***** when...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Vermillion, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Yep, i'm back online once more after yet another fun and exciting move. This time south of the border to England. And to finish the topic post, when you move around too much and have to spend money on the new place so a good internet connection is way down on the list of priorities.
    Also when your PSU's and hard drives have a habit of dying and loads of things keep getting in way of you playing ToB through for the first time.
    I only got it day of UK release after all :( .
    Nice to see the comunity's still going strong.

[ November 15, 2002, 21:23: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] England?!?!?! That's like moving to New Jersey!! ;) :p Just kidding! Welcome back!! Although I'm sorry you had to move from Scotland...Stirling is a great town!!!

Although I loved Edinburgh too!

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Which village/town/city are you moving too?

4. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sir Bel,
    That sounded like a slam on New Jersey. :p

5. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Now why would I slam the Garden State?!?! ;) :p
    Speaking of which...Why do the call it the Garden State? I've never seen any there! It's all turnpike's! Well, except for the pine barrens where the devil lives... :eek:

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

And we wonder why Bel likes to slam new jumpers :heh:

7. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm shocked...I just have a little good natured fun is all.... :wail: ;)

8. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

yeah... slam them all... kill them all... blast the little buggers...

See Ya

9. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Moved to Huddersfield now and yep, i miss Stirling. Still there's some consolations, somewhere :p

10. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Bel, just so you know (and what this is doing in SS, I've no idea..) New Jersey is responsible for something like sixty percent of the world's eggplant production.

Not just NYC's airport and parking lot!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.