1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Alignment Test

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Apr 18, 2001.

1. herf Guest

can someone please give me a link to the laignemt test because i have searched the site and done a search on the boards and i cant find a link and im sure some of the newbies would like the chance to take the test.

2. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

3. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hehe, somehow I came out as true neutral. Never thought that was me. And in the Baldur's gate description of True neutral is listed that there are very few true neutral people around... strange. But thanks for (re)posting this link, me as a newbie appreciates it. ;)

4. herf Guest

hey, i came out as true evil, heres what ti said about me!

Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

THATS ME ALRIGHT!

5. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sounds fun for a role playing game.

Maybe not something to brag about in real life.

6. herf Guest

im evil and i like it, i cant help who or what i am, we were all just born into different places and times and that affects how we grow up and what we grow up to be, i turned out quite well by my own standards!

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am shocked and surprised! The test brought me in as Neutral Good.

My neutrality probably came from my unwillingness to honor an arranged marriage! Oh well, I guess no test can be 100% accurate.

I usually play Lawful Good or Chaotic Good (depending on whether I'm a paladin or ranger).

8. Bowie Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Lawful Neutral - but I already knew that. The only reason I don't break the rules whenever I want to is because I don't like to get caught.

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I was Chaotic Evil....

Actually - the exact opposite.

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Bel;

Did you honestly get Lawful Good on the test? If so, were you honest? I'm very much inclined that way, but a few questions on the test pigeon-holed lawful good traits into absurdity!!!

Lawful good people don't give tons money to every beggar, because that can cause chaos! But the test looked for this.

Lawful good people don't submit to unjust authority. It was Roland who had to call Charlemagne to check a few times, Galahad and Lancelot who reigned in Arthur.

Do you agree or disagree?

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    When I took this test, I think I was on the good side of neutral. On the first run through, I got Lawful Neutral. By changing a couple of answers I was able to shift the alignment between True Neutral, Neutral Good, Lawful Good, Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.

12. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i came out neutral evil

interestingly i had taken two exams the prior day, one was a psyche exam, it came out that i had a rather loose moral fabric and most likely prone to bane, the other was an IQ test, i got 167 YAY! I'M SMART *while grinning devilishly* AND EVIL!

13. herf Guest

i have 151 IQ
    you beat me egg, but at least no-one can say that im dumb.

14. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow Herf! Mine is only half that!

15. herf Guest

bullshit, that would make you a moron, oh wait...

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] LoL! I am a paladin after all!

17. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Ok I just took it and I am Lawful Good. See my halo?
    I wasn't thinking I would get that, I was thinking more like Neutral Good.

18. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I play Chaotic good and looky what i got:

"Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Good.

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit."

guess i am a good judge of character then :D

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Darn, I was just about to post mine again, but I won't bother. It's the same as Duskai's. Yea, even this time through. ;)

20. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hmm interesting, I got Neutral Good, but my character is Lawful Neutral. I always thought I was a bit more chaotic.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.