1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Beren's back

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Beren, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] After five grueling weeks of get up, go to class, study, eat once in a while, study some more, go to bed, and so on, I've finally finished the Bar Admission Course.

I must say that I actually felt pretty good about all the exams I wrote, with the exception of Wills and Estates, which I found to be a bit iffy. But then, I think everybody had trouble with that test. I just might benefit from a curve there. Heck, I thought I was going to bomb corporate law, but imagine my surprise when I felt good about that one as well. Then again, you never how those things are going to get marked. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I can now enjoy my off-work hours once again, and resume my duties as a moderator.

I'd say it's high-time to take another trip through the Sword Coast alongside Jaheira (BG1 to ToB). In the meantime, I'll have to be finding out what the rest of you have been saying about her in my absence ... :almostmad:

[ February 13, 2004, 23:00: Message edited by: Beren ]

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome back!

I haven't noticed and Jaheira bashing in your absence - perhaps they lie in wait just to annoy you? ;)

wellcome back anyway, Beren :)

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome back, fellow Canuck! However:
    This is a bad sign. :p

(Just kidding; I bet you aced 'em. :) )

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What's so special about it? Is it hairy or something? :hmm:

:shake: Welcome back, Beren :shake:

I took care of Jaheira well. Just ask her :D

6. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yo!

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Welcome back.

8. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Jeez, has it been 5 weeks already??

Welcome back :)

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Ah yes.

Now I can finally resume my Jaheira bashing... :evil:

Welcome back, Beren! :D :p

10. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] Those five weeks elapsed very quickly, at least I felt so. As if it just happened recently that you informed us about your "planned" absence. ;)
    Welcome back, Beren!

11. casey Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

god. for me the last two weeks alone have felt like five, and btw Jahiera's a ***** :)

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Welcome back moddie boy. :p

13. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You just had to come back before Valentines day, so you could feel all the love :p Welcome Back :)

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Welcome back amigo.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.