1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

better way to kill priestess

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by rwhitf1, Jul 28, 2000.

1. rwhitf1 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

hey, there have been alot of ideas on how to kill that priestess in the last level of dragon's eye, but none of them are working for me. should i go through and open/explore all those other doors first? are there more magical weapons there? any help is appreciated- RMW

2. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

You know in the room with all the tourcher devices there is a secret room trigged by walking along the second bookself, in that room, there is an throwing ax+ 2 that returns when thrown, thats how I won the battle, and i really kicked her @$$

3. rwhitf1 Gems: 1/31

thanks, i will look for that....it is the last room on the right? are there any more items in any of those other doors?-
    RMW

4. Silencer3000 Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] This is kind of cheap, but I beat the boss without hardly taking any damage. Have your mage enter her chamber just enough so that you can see the queen but no one else. Fire off a few spells at her until she charges your mage. Have your mage run like hell out the door, and through the door on the top of the screen, and then close the door. The queen will keep trying to attack your mage even though she can't get through the door. Then any fighter with a +2 weapon or better can close in behind her and destroy her without being touched.

hope this helps

5. Aldarin Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I often cast monster summoning or shadow monster (4 level). These are really good spells! These creatures usually cause not too much damage but provide excellent false targets for enemy priests.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.