1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bhaalspawn Comic

Discussion in 'Booktalk' started by bhaalspawn-comic, Jan 29, 2010.

1. bhaalspawn-comic Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Here is a link to the blogspot of the Bhaalspawn comic . The comic will be published on the Bhaalspawn website in a near future. It is a fan based project and non profit. Anyway when I began this comic the artwork wasn't at its better state so I decided to visually edit the older pages since the newly crafted pages holds a better standard. The script has also improved massively since prune 1 joined the script construction also correcting my grammatical flaws as I am from Sweden Artwork/Script: Michael Script/Script edit: prune 1

I have posted the comic in this forum before but started a new topic since the comic itself has gone through a change. Hope that is ok. I don't want to spam a double topic at you. The pages isn't always published in a chronological order but will be so on the upcoming website of course :) The older pages as mention above is going through a visual facelift so hopefully they will meet up with the standards of the newly crafted ones.

Good speed!

http://baldursgatecomic.blogspot.com/

Oh and the deviantart:

http://ballukas.deviantart.com/

The youtube version (not with the grammatical corrected and visually changed pages yet:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/bgcomic

2. bhaalspawn-comic Gems: 1/31

bhaalspawn.com

he Bhaalspawn webcomic is up running! So if you are a fantasy geek or just a bit into pointed ears and bearded stocky females then head in to bhaalspawn.com. Artwork/Script: Michael Hansson Script/Script edit: prune 1 Baldur's Gate is a bioware copyright and Dungeons and Dragons is a Wizards of the Coast copyright. We will try to update at least once a week. The webpage will be developed further in the future. But for now you can at least read the comic. So my friends bhaalspawn.com is the place to head to from now on :)
    Thank you all for the feedback and encouraging words. You have all helped to inspire me and to make me develop!

Good speed!

3. Scythesong Immortal Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Media:
    Impressive artwork! :)
    I especially like how Tiax and Elminster looked. And good job on the gnomes.
    Most of the edits are nice, but I liked the original art for Elminster and some parts of Xan's fight better. I think some of the new pages have too much shadow/shading. This ruins the mood of "happier" story arcs like Elminster's.
    That's just my opinion though.

I realize English may not be your first language but your grammar is improving so :thumb:

4. riotus Gems: 1/31

Veteran

Media:
    I like the colours, and the writing.
    You have a talent for composing the frames as well.

Looking forward to more of such treats!

5. bhaalspawn-comic Gems: 1/31

Thank you all for the positive and inspiring comments as well as constructive criticism! Hey Scythesong Immortal I can agree to that I overuse the black shadows at many times. I had criticism before that I lacked shadows though and I guess I must find a balance and only use the black shadows when it is logical. Other than , the Bhaalspawn website has gone live at:
    http://bhaalspawn.com/

Good speed and safe adventuring to you all!

6. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I am so happy this thread exists - I found the comic at DA once, failed to Bookmark it, and could not find the website until this very day! Kalooh - kalay, here it is!:D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.