1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bored? Depressed? Just plain stupid? Let's hear it!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Post anything that bothers you at the moment, but can't be stated in any other post here. (This is to replace Slappy's old "Doh etc." post.)

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well im gonna miss that big mastodont thread. Is it tougher for the servers or something with long threads? I thought it was pretty funny and there were some sensible posts.
    Oh and btw do anyone of you supreme internet gurus know were i can buy a nice graphics card cheap over the net from Sweden. I dont have a flashy creditcard cause i dont trust my self enough with things like that. I only have PCI slots left, does it even exist good PCI cards??

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Look in the papers or a 2nd hand shop..//

/me slaps Joackin around a bit with some large knackebrod

4. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Well I'm feeling really down as my great spam sink experiment has finally overloaded and fizzled out rather than blown up spectacularly. Oh well, lets see how Tals model 2.0 copes. :)

5. I'm really mad :mad:!!!!! stupid science teacher requires a french/english dictionary each period of science and I don't have a mini one!!!!!! :p I hate my science teacher.

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Tal - could you please narrow down this thread a little??? "Bored? Depressed? Just plain stupid?"

YES, YES & OBVIOUSLY YES!

With a subject line like that I don't know if I should start posting or crawl up in a corner and weep.

I think it would be appropriate for us all to have a moment of silence in rememberance of the "D'oh Nothing's been posted Post"

When this one overloads the servers, maybe we can use the "spam-sink" name I came up with ....

drum-roll please.....

"The D'oh Nothing's been posted on 'The Do'h Nothing's Been Posted Post' Post" :D

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'd say that concerning this site ... i'd say that topics are becoming more naff ... i know i said this before but some of the topics here that have been posted recently are really dull and ... unoriginal. As you requested, i'm saying whats bothering me

8. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

im really pissed by a girl who has been blowing hot and cold at me. she's like grabbing my arm and stuff one minute, then sorta ignoring me the next. im really worn out. its been 2 months and i really cannot take it anymore... not asking for advise, just doing what the topic says. nice to let off some steam.

9. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I must agree... i am not likely to post to a thread with a name like this!

10. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I have to agree as well, this threas is gonna get really messed up with people allowed to post whatever crap bothers them.

11. sorvo Guest

I just want to say if anybody comes across my question on the last post, I am in shock right now because this is weird!

12. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] May we post in foreign languages here? Just "plain stupid": wollte nur sagen, dass Molle dreckig abgeht!

13. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

god I can't even spam on something bg-related because of this incident!

geez, frustration, frustration everywhere

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    joacqin: Yes, the longer the thread the longer it takes for each post to build and the more server time it consumes. Eventually it gets too big it screws up the boards totally. Better have that never happen again. Once was enough.

Azirath: People were allowed to post anything in the Doh topic as well. So I don't see your point. This is Doh #2 if you will.

Maertyn: NO foreign languages. Anywhere. Ever. English is the only thing we use on SP, here and in the chatroom.

Just to clear some things up.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited September 11, 2001).]

15. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31

For fishes with wings with eat your gurgle bonks and wufflewigs if you do not obey the wrath of the zonkfiliks! 8)

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

So... how's today for y'all? ;)

17. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Its just a smurfy day
    apart from america. gee, what a bazonk to funklevort there city up. the zankorkts that boobleworted the Pentagon and the WTC (world trade center) will burn into little gubbleshnappers in hell, and be fazukedificated by the devil himself!
    BLEHARGH!
    ok, ok! calm down. as you know, Im just as upset as you are about america. I just put my point across in different words.
    and If you think thats bad, then you should hear me in real life. sierously, im able to change my voice pretty well.

[This message has been edited by The Grim Ripper (edited September 12, 2001).]

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Its not funny you dimwit! This could be the beginning of the 3rd world war if the USA attack the wrong the country. Man this is serious you thick numskullic shit!

19. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

They wont attack a wrong country and there wont be a 3rd world war. Its at max one country agaist US-russia-europe. But true. It is serious. childish humor by Grim

20. Azirath Gems: 6/31

OK Taluntain, I guess I see your point...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.