1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bug: Mellissan not appearing after Gromnir's death

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Fallorain, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Fallorain Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

If im not mistaken she supposed to appear once the battle is over however she didn't

Is my game fubar or does anyone know what global script/setting thingy i might have to set to start that conversation?

or perhaps i could respawn Gromnir and kill him again? anyone know the line for that?

[ November 23, 2003, 22:13: Message edited by: Fallorain ]

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have had this happen to me before, and found no way to sort it. So I re-installed the game and it worked.

Perhaps, as you are only really at the beginning of ToB you might consider this as a good option?

Or maybe, better yet, someone else on this board knows how to sort this problem without resorting to a re-install.

Keep checking back mate ;)

3. Fallorain Gems: 1/31

yeah I guess thats what i'll have to do thanks tho

err did you just restart ToB or reinstall the whole game?

4. CamDawg

CamDawg The gaze of the Wolf reaches into our soul Veteran

Melissan won't spawn unless all of Gromnir's party is dead. Sometimes one of the guys runs away and goes downstairs. Check the level below and make sure you got everyone. Try a True Sight as well to make sure no one is invisible. You could also try reloading before the battle and making sure no one escapes.

5. Fallorain Gems: 1/31

heh don't have a save as i assumed that i had to go and find her or sumthing and only found out through a guide that she appeared and noone is hinding around the castle; ah well i'ma restart

6. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

If you'll wait a bit, I'll check my comp this afternoon and see what I can do about getting it done without a reboot.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.