1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bye for Now

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Register, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Hello. This is me, Velve Zauviir.

I will be gone for an unknown time now due to some problems with some people here and problems at home. Will be send to a psykologist(sp?) because some of my problems. I wont be back until things have calm down but I will be back so please Tal, don't delete my portrait.

I would like to say that I am sorry that I have destroyed so many good threads like the one in AoDA where I turned it into another sensless America vs. the anti-Americans bahsing and flaming thread. I am also sorry for all my name changes I have done, not to talk about all my idiotical polls. Sorry for that.

But I wont be completely gone, due I like this place too much that I can't. I will still respond to PM and this thread.

@RotKU - I will still help you with your history and will still be with you in the "The Mysterious Group"-thingie.

@Aik - I will help you with the Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place if you still want it, otherwise, I will leave you alone.

@8people - I still want that map of yours when you get it up. ;)

@Americans - Once again, sorrt for my destroying of the 4th of July-thread. Wont happen again. Happy 4th of July? ;)

@Taluntain - I am sorry for all the times I have breaked the rules, and that's a lot of them.

Well, I see ya in a time, dunno how long. Take care.

Emil Fredriksson-Rutkowski aka Velve Zauviir

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

*hugs*

We'll be waiting for you.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    See you later then :)

4. Iago Gems: 24/31

Bye, bye :wave:

5. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Just spend 5 minutes browsing through the boards each day. Once, I cruised here on the boards and in the chat everyday for long periods. I felt like leaving too. From your thread, it seems you took your hands too full from this place. Hey its only Taluntain that is allowed to do that :) . You still make a difference.

But of course you must do what you feel is right. Keep rolling out there in real life.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Good luck to you, VZ. Hope you're back soon.

7. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

I hope that things turn around for you. Please come back when you can.

8. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I for one hope you reconsider. I enjoy your posts and think you're a good guy to have around. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little annoyed by your posts in Ragusa's "4th of July" thread. However, that doesn't mean I dislike you or think less of you now. Disagreements and nationalistic clashes are part of what makes the Alley great, even if they do get a bit out of hand on occasion. I can certainly attest to that one. ;)

We're all friends here - at least I'd like to think so. Whatever you decide, you have my best wishes, and I hope you come back around soon. Feel free to send a PM my way.

:wave:

9. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yes, I too apologize Velve, for my post in the 4th of July thread, it is to me like a basketball game, enemies on the court with the most sincere hatred, but after the game we are all just old friends. Obviously i am not a veteran member like most of you but i have my moments, see ya Velve. :) :( ;)

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Exactly as said above. There are no hard feelings, just venting, ranting, posting, spamming.

Get better and come back soon!

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Bye....
    Haven't "known" for you so long, but...
    We'll still miss you here on SP...

12. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

The boards won't be the same without you. I hope things get better, and come back soon. :wave:

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Come back healthy and sane :p

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The map will be with you, and we'll be waiting on here for your return :wave:

Hope everything rides swiftly with you.

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Good luck in the 'Real' world :heh:

Come back soon! :wave:

16. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Bye bye! :wave:
    Looking forward to your return in the near future!

17. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Good luck with whatever's bugging you!

Come back soon!

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm not holding any grudges, nor were my warnings that severe, even if they appeared so. Feel free to come back when you will. ;)

19. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I never spoke to you, so I only have two words for you "Later Hater" :p

20. Register Gems: 29/31

It was a very short return.

Ok, I'm back. For a while at least. The psykoligst(sp?) ma dad hired turned out to be a real jerk so ma dad fired him as well and is now looking for a new, cheap one. Actually, he wasn't the only one that was a jerk. I can just say that I hate psykologists. :evil:

My dad have also drawed back the rules of my internet times(I sit here usually five to eight hours per day.) so I can be here even more time. Good for me, meaby bad for you. :D

So, now I got a lot of free time at my hands also because my g/f have moved and wont come back for a time, sad, but more time here. Weeee!

Also, it looked like I was here very often due to my almost total activeness. Why? Because when I was here I exited the browser so it looked like I was here all the time. Also, my brother browsed here at times.

Sorry for all the inconvinience I have given all of you and most of all, sorry for my sucky grammar. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.