1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Come on then - who hates me?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Mar 9, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Ok people. I want an honest response. Which of you hate me and find me annoying? And also please tell me actions that you do find annoying. I'll try to justify myself naturally but i'll be fair and if i cant then i shall change my ways or at least make an effort. So...who hates me? Honestly?

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] It not like you're THAT annoying, but that slice 'n dice routine is really getting old.

3. herf Guest

tal- what do you mean by slice 'n dice?

i think ur cool, i used to think u were a total twat but then i realised that ur just another person witht heir own views so then i just kinda adjusted and now i like u, ure pretty cool when u get to know u!

4. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Sniper, with posts like this you are starting to sound like the fat egg. Now that's an issue! :)

5. Wingfoot Guest

really stealing the Fat Egg's line there.

6. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

7. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

No comments.

Maybe it's time to close the topics.

:rolleyes:

8. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

The Slice and Dice routine's mine. Maybe it's time to cast that Lichdom spell, Sorcerer? Before you crumble into dust or something...
    SNIPER'S THE MAN! Who else can masturbate so much, I tell you?

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] LOL, I was wondering how long it'll take before someone noticed it. I actually thought you wouldn't. Funny.
    Coincidentally, read my post again Shura. You didn't seem to get it the first time.

10. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Ok..Tal...I get the idea

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] oi! I didn't steal eggs idea! I didnt have honestly after the who hates me bit...

anyways, thanks herf and shura

Whats slice n dice? do i do that?

12. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I hate you Sniper! :D

No seriously, I respect you highly and I doubt that anyone seriously hates you here.

13. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

I just think you have WAAAY to much free time. right now im thinking about the real magic topic (?????) and that evil alter ego thing you had going, but no, i dont hate you, youre just a little too, too.. well ill let you figure out what im going to write

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

argumentive?

Thankyou Sapriyl though i wonder why you hold high respect for me.

15. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I don't hate you any more than I hate everyone else here. (Hmm....maybe I do hate you after all). Just kidding. Maybe your a little offensive in your posts sometimes, but then I try to remember how young you are. So I try not to hold that against you. Just keep the profanity down, ok ;)

16. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Why in the world would you wonder if anybody here hates you.

And even if you did, should you even care?

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

probably not but i find it of interest.

And i'll try to cut down on my profanity...i thought i did a month ago. ;)

18. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Woops. *Crawl smacks his forehead* Dohh!!

19. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

In all honesty, I find you annoying. I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and remember that you're still a young lad and not yet a man.

In all fairness, you have the potential to grow to be an intelligent, and possibly wise man, but don't rush it. Sometimes, I think, you're just trying too hard. Just be cool, cat. Maybe what you need is someone to take you under their wing. An older brother, or a hip father figure of sorts (not to suggest your old man doesn't do enough).

When school becomes a memory, you will change.

Think more thoroughly about what you mean to say before the words manifest.

Now, to settle a matter of my own curiosity. Do I come off as cold, or blunt? I've yet to learn how people around here take me. Not that I should be overly concerned, but I'm only one post shy of my apprenticeship, and I still feel like a loner. I'm asking for an honest appraisal of myself, thusfar, by anyone who feels so bold. I shall recieve criticism with as much grace, dignity, and humbleness I can muster.

Know this though, I wield strength and intelligence as one.

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Thankyou The Wise/The Grey

I shall not hold anything against you for this and i thank you for your honesty. And i thankyou for your bluntness.

Personally, i have not noticed you enough in any of the topics. In other words, you dont seem to stand out all that much. I do notice you but i do not remember any of your posts in that sense of standing out. Your posts seem fewer then 99 posts. So maybe you seem distant and cold to most. I cannot say more at the moment as i have school work to attend to (i'm in school typing this)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.