1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Complain to the world! ...and your Periodontist

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Lady Jellybee, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Lady Jellybee Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] In case anyone's noticed (or cared), I've been gone for the last couple days because I had a gum graft. The doc said I was a 'perfect patient,' but what do I care, my mouth hurts and I'm not allowed to eat a Whopper until Monday! (sob...)

Great, it's time for me to take my antibiotic and pain-killer. Woo-hoo! :rolleyes:

I hate consciousness...

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

My mouth always hurts, from spouting so much c**p. :bigeyes:

3. Lady Loulex Gems: 3/31

I hate anyone fiddling with my mouth. Recently, my dentist told me I had to have 2 teeth pulled out! And there both in perfect condition. I hate them! :mad: Is it painful having your tooth pulled? :confused:

4. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Yes it is painful.

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Not while getting them pulled but probably afterwards - but again - then you can take painkillers. Take care you get the teeth pulled on one side only so you can still eat a bit at least ...

My condolences, I still suffer from my root treatment trauma :( :cry:

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I have had 4 teeth out. The injections into your gums before hurt as they have to hold the needle in for a min or two. It dosn't hurt at all when they're ripped out, but you do here your own nerves tearing. Then as the anesthetic wears off the pain comes rushing to you and you can barley talk. :lol: :evil:

[ August 20, 2002, 15:57: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

7. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I've had 5 teeth pulled out by the dentist. It was alright though, because he said that stubborn teeth were good.

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

I only had my teeth out to make room for some other teeth that were growing, there was nothing wrong with them or anything.

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I had all my teeth pulled out by the dentist. Stubborn teeth may be good, but after my 12th teeth was out, it started to be not so fun anymore. :aaa:

10. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

WHY!!!!??? Uytuun, did yu just never brush your teeth?!!!! Jesus do you have denchers or fake teeth or do you just walk aound with black gums?

11. Lady Loulex Gems: 3/31

You can't talk Z-Layrex! ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.