1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Earth temple

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Morlin, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Morlin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hello there,

I am within the temple of eternal evil and stumpled across a room where are four guys in brown earth robes surrounding an earth altar.

I found those robes in a box in the temple earlier and I wonder if I should kill those four guys.

The earth altar: does it have any function? I tried to loot it but found nothing...

There is a big gate where my party can enter, but there is nothing behind it, does it play any role in the game?

2. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

As far as I know you can loot the four chests without consequences. There is some good loot in them.
    I didn't know you could open the altar.

I don't know which gate you mean.

3. Morlin Gems: 1/31

I am mean this door in the south. Sometimes when I try to go through it sais: "Door is magically locked!"

4. Nomsat Gems: 1/31

There are two places that I know of where it says "door is magically locked" and NO...the doors have no bearing on the game. My guess is they were originally meant for some quest that was later dropped by the designers. Ignore the doors...they do nothing.

5. Snowdog Gems: 1/31

Talk to the priest of the Air Temple. He will give you a vial of unholy water to defile the Earth Temple with.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.