1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Evil women?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by LKD, Oct 21, 2003.

1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

IIRC, there is only one evil woman NPC you can take -- Viconia -- and she's pretty weak. How come no tough, evil chicks like Shar-teel, Safana or Skie? I mean, all of the other women are either good or neutral. Dull . . .

2. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Because for some reason they wanted you to play the "Caring, sympathetic, sensetive" kinda guy and only date such women.
    Bleh.

3. Neeraj the Freak Paladin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] LOL!

Well, the game without mods made one girl of each alignment that you can romance. Aarie for Good alignment, Jaheira for neutral, and Viconia for evil.

I personally, would not desire to be with an evil chick, so if I ever decided I wanted my PC to romance Jaheira or Viccy, I'd use the Shadowkeeper tool and change their alignment :D

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Bah. Another paladin wanna-be. Meet the resident paladin slayer of SP and his friend Celestial Fury!

*Shura turns yet another walking tin can into a heap of scrap metal along with the broken pieces of a holy avenger*

I found Viconia most attractive of all amongst the three. I have played through all three romances though. Jaheira, to be fair was a most admirable and respectable lady. Aerie though, just had to be killed.

But none of them can compare to Grace from Planescape! Brains, class and beauty. What more can any guy want? Of course, there's that whole succubus kiss level-drain thing...

Back on topic, though. I found Shar-teel really, really butch. Too much of a turn off, really. If you're looking for a tough woman, try the Chloe mod. Well, she's not evil but she's rather opposed to good although her alignment is neutral. Oh yeah, and she's alternatively inclined as well.... :D

5. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I'd just like to see a few more female characters, that's all. Preferably evil -- tell me, who is this Chloe? Race alignment, etc. Do tell!

BTW, is there a Mazzy romace mod? I'd never play it, I'm just curious if such exists.

6. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Now, I think I've heard of some mod involving Bodhi as an NPC or something.

But that's just...

Ew.

7. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] BAH I say, BAH! Grace is but a distraction, a signpost on your path to your true love; Annah!

How could one resist such as her? It was... meant to be!

Those auburn locks, that twitching tail, the tight leather jumpsuit.. :)

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Viccy is definitely the sexier of the three and more fun to romance, especially with the flirtpack, but I agree, it would have been good to have more evil NPC women to interact with and possibly romance.

9. Shura Gems: 25/31

[​IMG] I like Annah and all but I found her too juvenile, you know. She's the Imoen of PS:T.

Now, Grace: that's a woman! :love:

(Sad, eh? My dream girl is a fictional succubus in a Crpg. I really have to get out more. :( )

Another mod is coming up, I think. Zariah or something. It's a romance mod with an evil female monk. Or is it a Wild Mage? My memory fails me...

About Chloe: Neutral human female Kensai. She complains when your rep gets too high though, but not when it gets too low. (My group with her went through the game with an alignment of 2. Had to kill thousands of Amnish guards just to move about. :evil: )

She's witty, tough and...homosexual...if your PC isn't available, (Mine wasn't. He's too busy with Viconia) she goes after Imoen instead.

She comes with a pair of awesome swords and she cannot be dual-classed. Korgan and Edwin both try to pick her up but fail miserably. :D

The sad thing is, she has no dialogue in TOB so you should only take her through SOA, bid her a fond farewell and pick up Sarevok.

10. Skywind Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I don't think Viconia is weak at all. I believe you are looking for a warrior type right? Anyway, Viconia is the bane of demons and undeads and I used only her(100%MR with items boost) to defeat Irenicus first form, before the hell battle.

11. CamDawg

CamDawg The gaze of the Wolf reaches into our soul Veteran

The Kiara-Zaiya mod features a romancable evil monk, but you have to take her good-aligned wild mage friend along. It was released, withdrawn, and just re-released. There is also a Mazzy romance in the works as well.
    Kiara-Zaiya Forum
    Mazzy Romance Forum

12. RangerFox Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Oh my god I couldn't stand Annah. I wanted to kill her in the most painful possible way. What a jerk she is.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Note to self, get the Chloe mod....

Hey, does she "go after" female PCs as well? :p

Anyways, I do wish that there would ebe an evil male romance as well... In fact, I am writing one.

Gee, and I am SO off topic...

14. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Don't forget the Valen mod, now. She is definitely an interesting character to have... overpowered, but interesting nonetheless.

I mean, you can't get much more evil than a vampire chick!

15. CamDawg

CamDawg The gaze of the Wolf reaches into our soul Veteran

I don't think Valen has a romance. She's definitely overpowered, though.

Chloe will romance female PCs; if not then she'll pursue Imoen.

16. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

@Ara
    I was actually thinking of making something like that once my current mod gets released. Would you be interested in collaborating?

The kiss of a succubus kills its victims, not level-drains them.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31

[​IMG] :yot:

@Rastor: Not in D&D 3.5! :p

Better yet, you can shrug off the negative level with a FORT saving throw. :D

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] How does this sound:

An evil necromancer haunted by a tortured past and the cowled wizards. Avoiding a harsh punishment for crimes she never did she will follow you to avoid her arrest and discover more. For she believes without knowledge we are nothing.

19. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

@Shura

Granted, but PST came out well before the 3.5ed. rules did.

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I want a very evil romance NPC to reform her and make LG :p :D

Oh well, and even a genuinely good-aligned person doesn't have to be tinned niceness. Or to whine all the time and be miserable...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.