1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favorite Type of Music

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Icingdeath45, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Like the topic says... Even though I am only thirteen my favorite kind of music is 80's rock. Bands like AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath etc. I also like death metal though. My fav death metal band is Mudvayne...and I am not a goth. I just like death metal.

2. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I'm a big fan of late 70s, early 80s rock and roll. Not a big techno or pop fan, though -- I like bands with some staying power.

3. Bulges Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

High energy dance and heavy metal, with a sprinkling of Enya.

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Soul, rhythm and Funk
    Jazz, acid-Jazz
    Lounge, trip-hop,

5. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

[​IMG] Kind of a strange combo, but I have always been torn between Pink Floyd and Jimmy Buffett. I am still stuck in the 80's, AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, Whitesnake, Billy Idol , the Eagles, and Aerosmith are frequents in my CD player. Lately I have been stuck on AM talk radio, I can't get enough war news.

Oh almost left out Kiss, they rock too.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot the God of Rock-Blues, Eric Clapton, even though nothing he has done in the last 10 years is worth listening to!

I heard I was back in town.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I like a bunch of different kinds of music, so my list is kind of long:
    Hard Rock
    Heavy Metal
    Death Metal
    A little Alternitive
    Punk
    Ska
    Regae (SP)
    Tecno

Yeah, there are probably more, but I tried to group them together as best as I could. :rolling:

7. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    As an avid music lover, I like too many styles to pinpoint one or two. Rock, trip-hop, latin, funk, classical - it's all good.

So I like everything, except for the following, which I find repellant in every way and make me wish I were deaf:

- Gangstah Rap
    - That stupid 'Bling-bling' rubbish version that sadly passes for hip-hop that saturates radio right now
    - Traditional twangy Country music and
    - Latin Tajano music (the cheesy accordian crap)

I know this is supposed to be what you LIKE, so my answer is "everything, minus the above." :)

8. trillex Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I must say, compared to you guys, I must sound like a guy who takes drugs all day long etc etc etc. I've heard it all before and.. well my music taste is more to the .. other side of wicked.

I like Psydellic Trance with a twist of Goa, Gabber with a very small twist of house, heavy metal (KoRn etc) some rock.. I think (Led Zeppelin) And celtic, like Enya.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I like many different kinds of music, such as classical music, hard roick and heavy metal, as well as older, 60's and 70's pop music. What can I say? I like diversity. And góod music. :D

(You goons stop fooling around this instant, or no grapes for you!)

10. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I adore Pink Floyd, 70's rock, old classic heavy metal (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica etc), i like lounge, trip hop, Prodigy, Chemical brothers, blues, ska, reggae, ethnic, celtic, jazz, grunge, and rock in general.
    That is pretty much everything i like to hear :cool:

11. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Just give me some Pop/Rock to listen to and I'm happy!

U2
    Kane (dutch)
    Coldplay
    Direct (dutch)
    Wacko Jacko
    Bruce springsteen
    The verve
    Oasis
    Vertical Horizon
    etc etc

12. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31

I am unforgivable :bang: i forgot my second favorite group The Stone Roses and after that Ian Brown
    :cool:

[ April 17, 2003, 14:19: Message edited by: Mithrantir ]

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

My favorite types of music are classical and opera. My favorite composers are Wagner and Bach.

14. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

From Heavy/Power Metal to Swing. :grin:

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I listen to just about anything except for heavy metal and gangsta rap.

16. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I like 80's rock, heavy metal and some pop music. Mostly anything with a good sounding guitar goes. I don't like rap, techno and other fake music.

17. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

-Death Metal
    -Heavy Metal
    -Rock
    -Punk
    ...and something else unidentifiable :D

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I can´t really name the types of music I listen to without causing a riot here, so i´ll just mention my fav bands

System of a Down
    Nirvana
    Apocalyptica
    Tool
    Pink Floyd

19. Khelben Gems: 15/31

Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment,Office of Stragetic Influence[OSI].
    Anything with skilled players playing in the song, such as Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, Tony Levin, Mark Gordon or Jordan Rudess.
    I love progressive metal [some call it rock]. I also like metal and rock type and the grunge music isn't bad too.
    I HATE RAP,TECHNO, AND ALL MUSIC lIKE THEM!

20. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I like Rock and Metallica !

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.