1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Frik'n Red Scale Armour- HELP!

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Sandor the Irrelevant, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Sandor the Irrelevant Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I've had Minsc wearing the red dragon scale armour and the plus 2 ring of protection as soon as I obtained them. Minsc recently died and when I was re-equiping him it wouldn't let me. What gives. I thought that the Red Dragon Scale armour was supposed to be worn with other AC equip.

2. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Is he wearing a cloak? That's the only other thing I can think of that would prevent him from wearing the Ring of Protection.

3. Stone Troll Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

The reason is that in SOA the Red Dragon plate is considered non-magical. I remember hearing that this was a bug that was corrected in TOB. The game allows them to stay to together with ToB installed but if one becomes unequipped you cannot equip them together again. It is possible to equipe both again if you use the ease of use mod that can be downloaded off this site.

4. Sandor the Irrelevant Gems: 4/31

Oh... well, I guess if it was a mistake in the original then I can live with it. Minsc is getting pretty useless though.

What kind of AC do you guys usually have by ToB? Jaheria has -10. Minsc is -7 and Valygar is -5 I think. Oddly enough, Valygar is my best attacker with the Celestial Fury and Foeban (sp?).

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Whhaatt?!?

I should kick your bony *ss for such blasphemy.
    Tal use your superpowers to kick this heathen of the boards, Please?!?

(There supposed to be a smilly begging over here but I can´t find it. Why not Tal?
    Probably because he doesn´t want people to beg all over his "clean" boards)

:coffee:

6. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

My item package also corrects some of the item bugs like this. It will be on the Internet in a day or two. Sandor, I'll e-mail the fix for the dragon armor if you want. I remember reading somewhere that dragon armor was not supposed to be magical, not sure if that's official from Bioware or not. Regardless, it is not in PnP.

7. Sandor the Irrelevant Gems: 4/31

That would be fantastic. Thanks!!!

paradia AT yahoo DOT com

8. corbulo87 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

i had a lvl 36 swashy with AC-14 at one point, and that was without a shield! and then with greater evasion and complete tooling up, it goes up to -24! it got a bit boring after a while though...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.