1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Goodbye Everyone

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Enagonios, May 5, 2005.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Such a vague dramatic topic huh? ;) :p

anyway, my euro trip starts tomorrow, May 6th until I get back on June 4th, so I'll err see you all then. Looking forward to trying out all your fine Italian, Spanish, French and Danish beers and ladies ;)

Later all. And JSBB, keep the quote game rolling :D

2. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Let me know if you find any mummies in church crypts!

Good luck with the Spanish ladies - you will need it!

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *giggle*

Have fun! :D

4. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Again Germany has failed to attrackt a touring fellow and make as much money off him as legally possible. :wail:

Errr... :bang:

Heh. What I actually meant was proving our unmachted hospitality, of course. :)

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31

@ Dendri - Hey that is Enagonios' loss. Personally - I love visiting Germany.

Good food, great beer, friendly people - what isn't to like? I have visited Germany on vacation twice in the last five years and I am planning on going again sometime in the next two-three years. That will establish Germany quite solidly as my third most visited country (after the U.S.A. and the U.K.).

Still, Spain, France, Italy and Denmark are all very fun to visit. Have a great time Enagonios.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't forget to put up a nice photo of you changing nappies in the SP album. :D :p

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

hey all, i´m in madrid right now and I don´t have alot of time so I have to make this quick :) I just got in this morning and have already been to rome, florence and barcelona (where I was first exposed to topless female sunbathers ;) ) Anyway, I´ve got a few days to spend over here before we take the train to Paris. So far I´m having a blast. The weatherçs been perfect except for yesterday in Barcelona where it was raining buckets. Also, soccer IS serious over here. When I was in Florence I wore a Juventus Nedved jersey and some guy was trying to pick a fight with me. Apparently there´s some kind of historical rivalry with Juventus and the Florence team that dates back to the 80s?? Anyway, I gotta go. Later all :)

btw, I did pass Germany :p it was a stopover in Frankfurt for a few hours because we used Lufthansa :D That McRib is pretty good :p

8. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

LOL, have fun, keep on rocking.
    Party hard, watch out for rocks! :p
    :borg:

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Cool - a running commentary on holiday that we aren't having. Nice. For you. :p

10. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Don't be bitter, HB: savour the opportunity to live vicariously through Enagonios! After all, we may never get this chance again...

11. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actually, I don't need a holiday to have people picking fights with be over a soccershirt, to have bad weather and talk a foreign language. Nor for being exposed to topless females (sunbathers or other), have a good beer and unhealthy fastfood.

Still, I DO envy Enagonios...

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Really?! Where DO you go to exposed to topless females, then, if you don't need to go on holiday to do that?

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ummm...ever heard of a strip club? They're open 24/7... :rolling:

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

bah! strip clubs defeat the whole purpose since you have to pay (don´t you?) :D I hope to see more topless teens before I return to my too conservative home :/

Anyways, it´s our last day in Madrid today and in 2 hours we have to head over to the train station because we´ve got to take the 7pm train to Paris. Sadly I haven´t really been able to experience the nightlife in Italy or Spain since I haven´t been able to meet any relatives or friends my age in the area :( but this is going to change in Paris I hope :) A friend of my brother´s gave us the number of some friends of hers in Paris and told them to expect us and if they look anything like she does, it looks to be promising ;)

Couldn´t have come at a better time too. I got a call from my girlfriend (back home) the other day and got some kinda talk that hints at our breaking up soon... wish she´d told me before I bought her all this stuff though :mad:

Anyways, I´m having a blast so far and for those of you that watch the show The Amazing Race and know who Hayden and Aaron are (I didn´t until my brother told me..) we had a picture with them while we were in the Royal Palace in Madrid so I´ll be posting that when I get home :D The girl is hot! ;) (Dont know if she´s Hayden or Aaron.. Aaron I think)

btw, I got a question. When I was in Italy, they were charging an average of 7-10 Euros for non-official soccer jerseys except for Juventus and Inter which they were charing an average of 12-15 Euros for because they were "official". My question is, why do they only sell "official" jerseys of these 2 clubs?

Later all, hope I get a chance to check in at least once before I go home in 2 weeks. Maybe in a week when I get to Copenhagen and stay with some relatives.

15. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I wouldn't like to think the girl was called Aaron, especially if she has a deep voice...

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

bah! just wait til you see the picture :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.