1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hacking my Character?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Z-Layrex, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] I don't own the game yet, but i am wondering if anyone who does can tell me how to give my character a load of HP with the editor. I don't plan to cheat my first way through, but i'd still like to know incase i can't do it. Please can no one give me their thoughts on me cheating, could you just be a good sport and tell me if it's possible or how to cheat?...
    Thanks

P.S This is only for my Single Player Campaign.

[This message has been edited by Z-Layrex (edited June 22, 2002).]

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] :rolleyes: I can't believe it!!!! Games been out for four days and you're wondering how to hack your character?!?!?!?

Shame shame shame shame shame on you! :rolleyes:

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

BEL!.... i asked not to get this fired at me...

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Must admit, you were asking for it, and every game has some way to cheat, try the bioware forums

5. The only 'cheat' I know is the one with extra money from Lady.. Can't remember her name.

6. Confirmer9 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Your best bet to actually find out what the cheats are is to go to the bioware forums.

But I know for a fact that YES you can cheat. Just imagine the same "TOOLS" that are used in BG2 called the CLUAConsole. Basicaly it's the same thing. They put the same "TOOLS" in this game to help with testing.

Although I'm pretty sure you can't just hack your HP too as high as you want, but you can give your character XP, gold, items (no, I don't have the codes for the items. I just know you can spawn them in) and you can even boost your stats.

BTW, I am not cheating untill I beat this game multiple times with different characters!

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think you mean Aribeth.

Good for you Confirmer9, perhaps Z-L should think about playing it before cheating it, I have to work out how to buy it without parents objecting.

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

My thanks to confirmer9.
    Obviously everyone else didn't read the bloody post. I will NOT cheat when i get the game. I was simply asking if it was possible so that if in the future i felt lke cheating then i could, damn, i ASKED for you not go acting so cliche about it.

9. 8people

Media:
    I know you said that Z-L, but I could tell you were getting annoyed at bel so...

Anyway, I've asked a few friends and they've said that there are some of the cheats from BG2 and IWD (Which are virtually the same) plus stat, HP and spell cheats, dunno what they meant by that but seam to know about them

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Shame, shame, shame shame!!! :rolleyes:
    :p ;) :grin: :spin: :roll:

11. 8people

Media:
    Yeah, BlackCats' other nickname is the Cheatmaster, not surprising!

:rolleyes:;):evil::grin::shake:

He mucked his last computer with cheats

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.