1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Happy Birthday Master of Nuhn and Death Rabbit

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Death Rabbit, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] The happiest of birthdays I wish to my good friend Master of Nuhn, my long lost twin brother overseas. Few here know this, but he and I actually share exactly the same birthday: October 25th, 1979. We turn the big 2-4 this saturday. Faragon, I expect you to take him out and get him good and hammered at the pubs for me. :D

A bit early to announce it, I know, but I'll be out of town for a week and without computer access. I'll be flying home to Utah to spend the day with my brother and his kids. I have some pent-up uncle energy to release!

Cheers! :thumb: *clink-clink!*

2. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Happy birthdays. Congratulations to both of you.

3. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Heh, congrats to the both of you! :)

As for taking MoN out to get hammered, I'm sure I can find a blunt object in a pub somewhere :p

Speaking of going out to the pubs... Master, when am I coming to Ede to party hardy? ;)

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Happy birthday, guys!

/me gift-wraps Anti-Hangover serum and calls Federal Express

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Happy B'day!

Lang zullen ze leven! lang zullen ze leven in de Gloriaaaa! :thumb:

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Happy Birthday DR! In two days, you'll be as old as I am then! :p

And thank you all! One thing though:
    Don't try to pick me up and get me drunk, since I'll be having multiple beers at my sister-in-law's. Her birthday? 25 october 1974. If I would have a younger sister, DR should marry her and live here so 25 october would be a National Feast!
    There also is a boy in my class, born at...you guess it... 25 october.

For all: Drink one to DR's health and I'll be drinking with you. :thumb: *clink-crash*

Far: Next week free, time enough to get some visitors.
    Morgoth: I still got no Palm
    Uytuun: You have a beautiful voice!
    Rallymama: Can I take the cures already as some sort of buffer? :)

[ October 23, 2003, 18:08: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

7. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's too funny - my Aunt's birthday is also October 25th, as well as my late Grandfather! That's too cool, MoN! :D

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Sounds like the real holiday in both your families is (October 25 - 40 weeks). ;) :thumb:

9. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Heh - wierdness.

Anyways... Happy Birthday MoN and DR. I'll raise a pilsner for you... or two... or maybe six... or maybe...

10. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Happy birthday you two, have a nice party ;)

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I still forgot something... but what?? lol

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Happy bday :wave:

13. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Happy Birthday! :)

14. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Happy Birthday :)

15. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yet another reason to get drunk, I'm in! Happy Birthday guys :)

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Happy birthdays guys! And D.R., you post a topic wishing yourself a happy birthday - why do I get a picture in my head of you sitting by yourself in front of a cake you baked, singing "Happy Birthday To Me". :p

17. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

I remember when I was younger and I used to look forward to minor things like a Birthday as an excuse to get drunk. Then when you get older it begins to take more monumental and vital occurences to warrant a sordid bash...like...well, like getting off work. :D

Happy Birthday! Make sure you show up for the next one, eh?

18. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yew, old people... Gross! :D

Oh well, happy birthday to both of you. :)

And I hope your rolator dosen't have a flat tyre! :p

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Happy birthday tomorrow both of you :D

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Happy birthday :D Don't forget about your friend chevvy when you'll be thinking about toasts ie. excuses for drinking your sorry arses into oblivion :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.