1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

help me find find someone please

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Mordo Firestorm, Jan 21, 2001.

1. Mordo Firestorm Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] can anyone tell me who is Tazok and where is the Firkraag dungeon please?

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Tazok is Tazok and the Firkraag dungeon is in the Windspear Hills...

3. Gunthar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Tazok being one of Sarevok's henchmen from Baldur's Gate, who apparently comes back to life, after being killed in Baldur's Gate. :D

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Yep and when I met him this time I showed him that I haven´t forgot how annoying he was in the last fight with Sarevok.
    I happily cleared things this time. :D

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

In my last battle with Sarverok, i never battled Tazok and the other mages. I just fought Saverok without drawing his minions to me! Is it skill? or luck? Does using a dwarf help?

6. Ragusa

Media:
    No, it´s just a good tactic. I was stupid enough to move into sight with my whole party. Fortunately my dc fighter-thief was hiding in shadows and did 3x-damage backstab here and there.

When I played it through the second time I went your way just to fight Sarevok and to avoid contact with his crew. It was easier then.

7. Sorl Guest

[​IMG] Good tactic is to kill Tazok on the first meeting in the camp. That's when his gear does you some good.

8. Ragusa

Media:
    [​IMG] :D THat´s what I did the third time. I used all the ranged weapons I had for as soon as he arrived close enough to talk t you he disappers and you have to wait for the final fight and he had a full plate I liked to have. So I hit quick and hard...

Best: You could kill him again later in the final fight for weather you killed him or not he will be there :D :D

9. Sorl Guest

[​IMG] Beware of the secrets your posting. You will be flamed for using exploits. :o

You dirty powergamer! :D

10. Ragusa

Media:
    Hi, I´m new here. I play a dwarven berserker and my stats are 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25. I war a full plate +30 and with my two handed sword + 18 I hack all my enemies away. Am I a power ...?

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nope. You're a sitting duck.
    I also suggest you DUCK before shiny metal objects start hitting you. :D

12. Ragusa

Media:
    gamer?

13. Ragusa

Media:
    Oh how daring I am today!

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I could take you on! web/stinking cloud should knock you out. then a cloud kill with a few magic missiles and 1 or 2 fireballs followed by lightening should kill you...and if that doesn't work i'll polymorph you!

15. Ragusa

Media:
    :D You don´t, for chance, play a dvarven berserker, sniper? :D

16. Sorl Guest

Sniper! You forgot the most important thing!
    Cloudkill only counts when done from the fog of war!! :cool:

I'm in a flaming mood. Just changed from ME to 2K and everything works except the BG save directory is missing :(

17. Ragusa

Media:
    Sorl, You know that you have to start a single-/ multiplayergame to get this specific folders created?

18. Sorl Guest

I mean the bloody contents of the old installation. That is: my OLD games!!!

Do you read me : I'm starting NEW, and not by choice!

19. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You mean to tell me you didn't back up your most prized possessions before upgrading?

Tsk, tsk...

20. Ragusa

Media:
    Sorry, Sorl. You didn´t make a back-up copy before you installed Win2000?!
    However, usually they remain where you left them (I´ve put them on a different partition) and when you reinstall in the same directory they´re in the new BG-II installation.
    I made a new windows last weekend and it worked flawless.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.