1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Lawfer, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawfer Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Greetings fellow travelers!

As the title of the topic say, I'm new here at Sorcerers place and I wanted to make a small introduction topic about me. First, I was a lurker for quite some time but I decided not too long ago that I wanted to register because it seem a nice place here. (not like other forums *cough* gamefaqs*cough*)

A little about me, well I'm a Canadian and my first language is French so don't bash me about my English please, I'm trying to do my best to find my errors. I am a dungeon master in a dungeon and dragon third edition and I really like it so if anyone want to talk about dungeon and dragons, I'm there!

Well I will not make a huge post, I think people will know me not by doing a big description about me, but by reading what I say. That all!

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Ah...it is your misfortune to be welcomed by the resident Champion of Darkness of SP, then!

*cue evil laughter*

Would you like to sell your soul? You'll get a nifty suit of black armor and a cool soulsucking sword! We play darts with elven baby targets down at the pub on Thursdays and the erineyes chicks are always impressed by a membership card holder of the Evil Ones league. :evil:

Besides, you don't have to pray and do good deeds like the goody two-shoes of SP. Lord Satan merely requires you to sacrifice a kitten or two every month. Small price to pay for eternal damnation, eh? :evil:

Cthulu will be giving a guest talk at the Evil Ones league clubhouse next week. Don't miss the chance to be educated by the Tentacled One himself! :evil:

Heh. Anyway, just wanted to say welcome. Play nice here, and everything will be nice. Enjoy yourself in SP!

3. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Don't pay any attention to Shura...he's wearing thongs and they are way too tight! Welcome to SP. I am new here and have made it a point to try to annoy everyone here...first time for you, Shura?

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Dammit, Shura. You scared him away. Tch.

Well, seriously, welcome. I'd love to talk about D&D stuff with anyone given the opportunity. I'm not resident anything, just saying welcome. :)

5. Lawfer Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Thank for the replies! :)

About selling my soul, I will think about it. The offer seem good, a suit of black armour..mmm..anyway. Instead of killing one or two kittens per month, can I drive on the road and try to hit persons? :evil: (I don't even have my license to drive alone so that even more evil!)It only because I don't have the thing required to do sacrifices.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Welcome, Lawfer.... don't mind Shura, he's really a nice guy when you get to know him... after all, we evil, nasty people stick together. Although I don't wawe katanas around as much as he or Eze do :p

Bah, watch digimon. Cthulu is in one of the episodes.

*sigh*

I think Mikki scarred me eternally in that allnighter....

*sigh again*

I still have to kill him, did I not say that if a ctuhlu would appear, I'd mutilate someone? *brushes dust off the pointy, sharp implements*

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Mmmm, newbie... *gets out knives and forks and other pointy objects*

Erm ... I mean, Heyo!

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *quickly graps Aik and stuffs him back into the cage*

So sorry, we don't usually let him out.... he tends to bite strangers.

*Looks at the knife and fork*

Or whatever....

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Welcome, Lawfer. Don't mind them, they haven't had their medication yet...

* walks down the aisle of cages, flinging out handfuls of sedatives *

:roll:

10. Lawfer Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Hello back everyone. Oh my god, people seem crazy here! (Just kidding :p ) Well at least this board is not inactive.

Oh, I have a question : does the roleplaying board is empty or there some peoples there? Maybe I could start a little adventure on it but if nobody is there, that a lost of time.

*quickly look if he have still his sword on him, incase of something bad*

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Lawfer, there are several active "games" going in the "Roleplay Corner" forum. The Pirate-based one is freeform, so if you can figure out a character and a way to get integrated, feel free to join us. If you want to discuss this more, either PM me or (if you can), come to the chatroom... NOW! ;)

ps - some of the other games are more long-running and structured. You may want to contact the thread leader about joining. Alternatively, if you have an idea for a roleplay, post it and see who joins up!

There's also a cooperative story going in "Creativity Surge," which is kinda like a roleplay on steroids.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome. If you are considering selling your soul sell it to me. You will benefit from endless knowledge, get to keep most of your soul, have your soul cared for by an expert and will have a quality life in Chirofen.

13. Lawfer Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] 8people, I'll think about it but I don't really know if I still want to sell my soul. And Rallymama (Where did you get that strange name? :p ) I didn't come because about half of the time, when I post, after I do something else so when I come back, I have answers. (Otherwise I click refresh hundred of times until I have an answer and it get boring quickly)

Actually I was thinking about creating a roleplaying game but I don't know, I still make too errors in english and everything to make a game. It the same thing about playing, I'm too stressed to make errors that I don't play them. Well, that it.

14. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lawfer, don't worry about if your english skill aren't the greatest. As long as you don't scream (caps) or forget everything about common grammar, noone is going to comment. One thing I'm very glad about on these boards are that people are rather tolerant and don't flame each other to death in the same way as it some times happend on other boards. Thats why I still stick around even though I hardly play any of the games supported by this site. (Exception is ToEE)

15. Lawfer Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Oki thanks for your replie, maybe I'll try then.

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well, there is always the spellcheck link at the top of the page. Feel free to start an adventure, though some advice, get playing really, really quickly, otherwise the game fizzles out.

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hello! :wave:
    Grovflab is right, people won't worry about your spelling aslong as you make an attempt to try and fix it.

And Aik knows all about games fizzing out, doesn't he now :p

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Howdy! Welcome to the Jungle!

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Hi :heh: Enjoy. Bye. (I'm not normally this terse but I've been working for the past 2 hours).

20. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Working for the past 2 hours? You poor devil bonzo, lol

Oh and welcome to the boards matey ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.