1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Highest damage you ever dealt using melee or magic?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Dragoon, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Dragoon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] In my case Viconia dealt 1056 damage to a vampire using Sunray spell. Two other vampires got 1046 and 1050. My main char had a similiar result once using Sunray 'from' Daystar against a mummy.

2. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

yeAh, everyone has that, nothing special, my max damage was 53 or something on a critical hit with my berserker

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, I once dealt out 150+ damage with my dc fighter-thief (grandmastery in Katana, C'Fury & 5x damage).
    My halfling cavalier once caused 1000+ damage to vampiric mists using a certain longsword :D ;)

4. Dragoon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

It happened just twice or thrice to me so I htought it was rather special as usually undead creatures got no more that around 70 using Sunray.

As for my melee damage it was around 50 on critical hit. With normal hits it's around 30.

5. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

well if the undead misses the saving throw then generally it takes about 1000+ damage which makes sure they die. (they could just as well have used the finger of death effect/animation)

I dealt 164 dmg to Ribald (*ahem* was playtesting :)) with my mage thief. (had girdle of giant str + celestial fury) Theoretically speaking on a critical hit (19 or 20) he can deal 200 damage but not all the damage goes into the backstab multiplier i guess. Not sure exactly how it works.

I have to say sarevok must be the best damage dealer around what with his deathbringer assaults and such

6. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

200+

deathbringer assault

sarevok

=)

7. Caine Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

400+ damage sarevok deathbringer assult on Balthazar gram sword of grief +5 upgraded

8. Judas Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It's not uncommon for my fighter/thief DC to backstab for over 200 on a crit. I've heard accounts of assassins and kensai/thief DCs doing over 300.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.