1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How do you Procrastinate?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by the god, Apr 3, 2002.

1. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] hehe, sounds like... anyway, this topic has been catalysed by the fact that i'm trying to revise for finals at the moment.

apart from the obvious (spamming on SP), what activities do you carry-out in order to avoid more pressing matters/work?

you can't use the private activity that rhymes with the subject- that one's mine.

:the god of border-line pass marks ;)

2. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Oh I play this excellent game that you have to bounce a football by clicking on it without it falling on the floor. My record is 214 (I think).

I also phone friends to talk about nonsense, post stuff here, or wonder about a putative all-cleric party in BG2.

3. [​IMG] I'll tell you tomorrow...

[edit]
    Ok. So this wont be a spam, and me get banned, I play BG2, and count the little ridges on my ceiling..
    [/edit]

[This message has been edited by DeBhaal Stasion (edited April 03, 2002).]

4. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] what?! :aaa: those ceilings that look like droplets of paint are about to fall down?! gonna have to try that. respect.

5. Yep those ceilings. My walls are that way too...gave up counting that long time ago though :heh:. hadta find something else to count.

/me trys to think of something else i do to procrastinate...

:idea:
    :(
    forgot..
    guess I dont do that much stuff after all

:idea:
    Oh yes!...I crash bikes...
    Not a safe habit I know...but fun..much lotsa fun.

6. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ha ha ha I'll tell you tomorrow that's great sorry I'm amused easily. I usualy either eat away (I'm lucky I'm still so skinny) or play BG or I do both.

7. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Drink pop. Eat. Waste time here on SP after wasting hours allready on it. Drawing. Reaing. Talking to people online. Work on my modle train set. Sleep. I hate homework and anthing like that so I'm the master of that big long word. I also sleep. Did I allready say that? I think I did. Listen to music. Sleep. Wish I had my own avatar. Read the MegaTokyo comics. I've been reading that strait for the last three hours. Thought I'd come here for a break. Play stupid games that and wonder why I even have them. Get grounded. Paint Warhammer. Think endlessly of D&D and RPG's. Wish I had something to do to make a web page and put something on it. I'll probley think of more tomrow while I do it some more.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Reading fan fiction and playing BG2 are my fave diversions. :)

And of course SP :)

Ara
    (My nose itches..... Ouch)

9. sorvo Guest

Drinking and playing BG series and MODS, but that's coming to an end because the unemployment checks are running out:wail:

10. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Played Magic: the Gathering, poker, spades, hearts and anything else we could think of. There was a Mafia game that we played when finals was over. Ended up killing everyone. Nice tension reliever. Now that I am older, I just watch Sportscenter in the morning and just click through the channels till I get bored or get a headache.

11. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I sympathise with you, The God; I find myself in a similar boat at the minute.

I find the best way to procrastinate is to finsih off a practical book, which requires 20 odd s***ing experiments to be written up, two and a half weeks before an exam...

rage,

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That is something I can't post. Otherwise I'd break two or more forum rules. ;) :evil:

13. herf Guest

When I'm bored I just read or sleep or lie in bed and listen to music.

I rarely leave the house so I sit indoors and chat to my friends over MSN and the likes, but when they're not on I send them text messages.

Other time I spend coming up with my own PnP system.

14. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] Unfortunately I do not get bored.

I am chained to a spiny wall daily for aboout 7 hours (and as much the torturers can fit in after that) while whips and other forces of evil race across my bloody flesh. Busy-work laces the paychecks of the torturers, who, even with an easy straightaway to conforming structural hierarchy (beloved), whine. Time is reversed, and the most cruel punishment is adhered to my memory - my childhood is destroyed and my mind and mouth battered so that I, too, may become a torturer in conformity.

Let's play charades.

15. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Heh, in anyway possible. :wave:

16. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] exams in 2 weeks- no time to procrastinate even! :wail: will be posting less regularly and frequently over the next couple of weeks (ah, as if anyone cares!) :cry:

good luck to anyone taking exams!;)

17. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31

I talk with people on the phone or on the computer.

18. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31

Very well, thank you.

19. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I go to sleep. Then, when I "wake up", I fall out of bed or something to hurt myself. Then I don't have to work.

20. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

One word ... SPAM :) :lol:

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited April 09, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.