1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How drunk are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Jul 1, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    134 proof! I didn't think it would be that high :lol: Almost all of those things happened at least once in my life :(

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I was 58, I guess it makes sense though. I'm young :D

4. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, I got 30. Lowest around? :p

5. chevalier

Media:
    Forgive me Sorvo for I have sinned with pride. I have succumbed to conceit which led me to error of judgement :D :p

6. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

40. But half of the questions made no sense, like the one with leaving the state for cheap alcohol, I'm no Swede who has to find alcohol refugium in Danemark.

But I am pissed, that I seemingly can't keep up the good old myth, that all celts are drunk too hell all of the time.

7. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

136 Proof. Sorry Sorvo. Damn last weekend. So much of that happened then. Damn grads and weddings.

8. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] 61% proof.

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    14 proof, and most of that was based on my college days! :angel:

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

5 proof for me. Of course I have always been a non-drinker so that doesn't exactly come as a surprise.

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    32 proof, but a few months ago, this would have been a lot higher (realized I was drinking too much, so I cut way back.

12. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I'm 69 proof. Not alot. Enough to get me kicked out of University, but hell, it was worth it. :)

@Yago
    I wouldn't worry about it Yago, that's not a myth, it's a racial stereotype.

I'm sure your use of the word myth is probably just a language translation thing. Celtic myths are actually full of swords and sorcerery, with a bit of mead mixed in to add to the devilment. I have heard some strange people like reading about that sort of stuff. ;)

13. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I was 66%, seems like that places me near the top. I have changed! I promise! :good:

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] 124
    Considering I am drinking almost everyday, I did pretty fine.

And what is AB and Red stripe? Must be some non danish brand. And why does Canada have to make you more drunk When changing that name with Norway for europeans would do the same ;)

What are all those americanish bends to the test with songs and keg-something? Where is my plain old scandinavian drunk songs. and what the heck does bonged a beer mean? And why on earth does it make you less drunk if you are nice and cozy when drunk?

Oh and Captain Morgan is spelled wrong in the test :1eye:

15. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Red Stripe is Jamacian beer, kinda looks like the reverse of the "Diver Down" flag :)

16. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

At Nobleman: Red Stripe, We've got it here (Heidiland) too.

At Bluin:

In this case I've meant "celtic stereotype". But "myth" has here the connotation (also the connotation next to stories about swords and dragons) "wrong story". He, he, I've meant a famous quote from a roman, describing the celts who live on the alpes as always drunk. :D

17. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Canadians are bigger drunks because our Beer is 5% alcohol and American brewed Beer is 3.7%. Songs are international dude, and Keggers arejustkeg parties. A beer bong is a funnel that you chug beer from. A Highschool thing if you ask me.

Nice and cozy isn't really connected to being drunk. I'm a mellow drunk. Most people get ignorant when they are drunk\.

18. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Crissed as a picket

19. chevalier

Media:
    Yea, where is the "are you Polish?" question? :D Or "does the name Czech Republic have a special meaning for you?" :lol:

Plus, no one asked about dancing-related ones...

or not remembering with whom one was playing the evening before :D

Isn't 3,7% non-alcoholic? :shake:

20. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm not going to take a drunk to see how test i am, that doesn't make any sense. *HIC*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.