1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Humor

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Azirath, Oct 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

So making fun of Internet users isn't fair. But this is? Thx Tal, you made it much easier ;)

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 02, 2001).]

3. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
    That is brilliant!
    But must keep a straight face i cannot be seen laughiing at offensive material!

4. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] LMFAO!!
    I like the "so, what are you wearing" bit...

[This message has been edited by Elendil (edited October 03, 2001).]

5. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

LOL, now thats good. Ahem, i mean offensive, definately. Lets go for a happy meal;).

6. eveningdrive Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] :lol: Awww.... you guys... :lol:

7. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] One word: LOL!
    Or is that three words?

8. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

personally i think thats one of the funniest things i've seen in a while but be carefull who you show, some ppl get pissed easily

9. Shralp Gems: 18/31

Veteran

I'm hardly one to get pissed off easily, but the fact that the @$$hole who wrote that decided to have bin Laden put forth coherent arguments about why America deserved it -- well, it's just another Euro-whiner.

That's not even close to funny unless you're just feeding your anti-American sentiments.

10. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

I agree. just didn't want to make a fuzz out of it in my first post, since I have promised to be nice after my sarcasm was misunderstood in another post. But this sarcasm is apparently valid enough? :rolleyes:

EDITED HERE: Anyway Shralp it is written by an american. If you read through his stories (upper right corner, the two arrows) you'll see that he is just trying the cope with the disaster in his own way. Some of the ways. Like this one, is way out of line. Somehow I think he is just mad. And he takes it out on his own country because it is easier.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 03, 2001).]

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Shralp, the writer understood the thoughts of the people who did this. For Bin Laden really thinks that what he did was right and other muslim extremists also.

Well it indeed is funny, what happened on 11 september wasn't funny but I think a joke like this is OK.

12. Fergus Gems: 7/31

13. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

i think it could be offencive if it was ment that way.....but the way its ment is just a joke.

its like when me and my freinds make fun of each other. none of us take it offencivly we thinks its funny. same situation on a larger scale. this is funny because its written by an american. It wouldn't be funny if it was written by a terrorist. understand my point of veiw?

14. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I found somethings in it funny, and I thought some things were uncalled for.

15. "SHUT UP!!!!!!"

LMAO That was *great* Azirath, thx I needed to read that before I had another boring day at :flaming:school:flaming:

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

So what are you wearing???

Edit: Sorry SG, wrong Forum lol:)

17. Shralp Gems: 18/31

Veteran

For real WTC humor, you can go to www.mindspring.com/~shralp.

[This message has been edited by Shralp (edited October 04, 2001).]

18. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Sorry, the topic link was funnier by far.

Made me larf that did.

[This message has been edited by Viking (edited October 04, 2001).]

19. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

I am fond of your attempt to make the board understand, Shralp.

This one in particular: http://www.mindspring.com/~shralp/index_files/mommyliberty.jpg
    I really like that one. A sign of a world in pain, and yet someone stands up and defend.

Those people who try and find reason and understandment in the WTC terrorist act must really have a mental struggle.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 04, 2001).]

20. Elendil Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Shralp, I think you should practice your patriotism in a manner which doesn't represent all the Arabian countries as terrorristic and all the Arabs as terrorists...:nono:
    Think about it...:hippy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.