1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hydraulic door - Dragon's Eye

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Charly3, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Charly3 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I cant open the damn door.

Despite dropping the posion I made on level 2 in each basin, the door remain shut.

Am I missing something else?

I reckon I have followed the walk through pretty closely.

Is there a work around here?

Please help!!!! ARGGHHH!

[ August 21, 2004, 12:42: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Is Thorasskus dead?

That is the boy trapped with Efreeties who turns out to be the Yuan-ti leader. He runs over to the room with seven doors in the middle of the map whan he is hurt.

3. Tadidas Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I've also got a problem here. Only difference is, I'm not able to create any wyvern poison because I never took those stings when I killed the wyverns. And they are gone now. Anyone know where I can find some wyverns so I can get to level 4?

4. Cryo Mantis Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I actually thought I had the same problem, but then I discovered that the wyvern stingers were already in the lab. However, seeing as you didn't have any in there and all the stingers have dissappeared, I see absolutely no solution for you except to generate four of them using cheats.

The only thing that's ever happened to me that's similar to your problem is that I went into Lord Pyros' domain without the 4 necessary pieces of Hemp Rope (I only had 2 or 3) and I couldn't advance any further in the game. >o<

5. Tadidas Gems: 2/31

Actually, this is something I don't like about this game. How could I possibly know I had to save those stingers? Same goes for the hemp rope (although I saved them for some unknown reason).

Anyways, what's that cheat you were talking about? I just won't replay all of Dragons Eye, too tedious.

6. Shrikant

61GENWP for the Wyvern Poison.

50MISC38 for the Hemp Rope.

Well those stingers can be used as weapons. I think they count as small blades. In HoF mode they have 99% chance of poisoning the target.

7. Tadidas Gems: 2/31

I only get "nice try, cheater"

8. Shrikant

Well it seems that you have already activated the cheat console from the Configuration.

The cheat code is:
    ctrlaltdelete:createitem("61GENWP",1)

or was it 61GENWP.ITM ?

Well try them both.

9. Tadidas Gems: 2/31

Thanks, I managed anyway. I slept about 20 times. Eventually some wyverns showed up :) Just got to last chapter. There was a pretty decent wizard earlier (the one who killed the cleric/monk with the holy water).

10. dragonmom22 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I had the same problem with not being able to open those doors. In wandering around, I found Thorasskus in the big room that has a snake statue in there. Maybe if he's not in the treasure room, try the other one.

11. Vassago Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Geez, but your party was well rested ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.