1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I have returned

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Alynn'nari, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Alynn'nari Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I have returned.

I apologise for my absense, but I have been busy with alot of things, but it is good to be back and I hope to soon have a few mods to show off.

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    WElcome back :wave:

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Good thing, too. I've been waiting on the edge of my seat for post #14.

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Rofl, DR...
    Alynn'nari, I'm sure we'll get to know you better. Got to say I actually never heard of you before, sorry to say, so there's nothing to remember.

Welcome to the boards.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Apology accepted. Luckily, there were no emergencies whilst you were away that we couldn't handle.

6. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Jesus, thank God for that. I can sleep peacefully again.

Just kidding squire, welcome back our kid.

7. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    *Arh*

Give the poor fellow a break will ya :rolleyes:

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

*crack*
    Oh wait, that's not what you meant, was it? :o

/me casts Cure Serious Wounds

Sorry 'bout that, chap. While I've not been around long enough to welcome you "back", I hope this will do:

Welcome to the party, Alynn'nari!

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

priceless :D

welcome back.

10. Alynn'nari Gems: 2/31

its good to see the D&D jokes are flying about, well anyways, i suppose Is hould introduce myself a bit more, no?

I am somewhat of a D&D fanactic, I have only been into it for a short time. I am mostly into Forgotten Realms, as they have so many elven subraces.
    I own a few of the Forgotten Realms hand books for D&D.

And some of you may wonder about the name Alynn'nari, Alynn'nari is a character of mine, he is a Sea elven Bard/Druid/Bladesinger. I am yet to use him in a game of D&D, but I hope to impalment him along with his wood elf wife, Ellessia into Baldurs gate 2.

Last of all I am an elf fanatic, if you have questions about elves I can most likely anwser them.

Tell next time, Alynn'nari.

11. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I always wanted to create a character from Irish history - Cesard the 'druid/bard' Fir Bolg. I guess a Fir Bolg would be closer to a hafling than the other races in BG, but this is not the place to discuss such fantasies...

Welcome Back Alynn'nari!

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hey, howdy and WB! :wave: Keep us updated on your mods - what I've read concerning your questions has perked my interest.

13. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Um, who are you again?

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Didn't anyone of you guys think of the Protoss dragoon when they saw this topic?

Hmm...anyways: Welcome.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Uytuun: No... but now that you say... :shake:

Welcome back, Alynn'nari.

16. Alynn'nari Gems: 2/31

Well I thank you all for the found welcome.

As for my mods I am 50% done with my first kit, the bladesinger, Bard kit, Note I am basing it off the forgotten realms books that I have.

The next mod I have on my list is a NPC I have called Kirakas Mirashard.
    Here is a sneak peek off his stats etc and what I hope to do.

Name: Kirakas Mirashard
    Race: Drow
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Class: Ninja/Wizard
    Hair Colour: Snow white
    Eye colour: Sky Blue

I will post his biography when I get around to doing it which should be soon, but I can tell you this, he is formly of Ched Nessad, and currently is wondering the underdark/surface in search of his twin sister. More is to come.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.