1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

If You Could Be...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Rallymama, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    ...an inanimate object, what would it be and why?

I'm stealing this question from another board I read. So far my favorite answers were an engagement/wedding ring and a ladies' bicycle seat. My answer was a child's favorite teddy bear.

(gee, am I pulling an Elios today or what?! ;) )

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

yes - you are being an Elios today...

anyways...

I would be an ink pen - that is just how important language and writing are to me.

3. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

A sword! I like the thought of someone chopping someones head off with me! :evil:

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

While I like the idea of a sword, I'd really hate to be drinking blood regularly. ;)

I'd be a shield. From the concept: If you're hitting me, your not hitting the one I'm protecting. :holy: :cool:

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

A raindrop!

Woooohoooooooooooooo!!!!

:bigeyes:

6. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

A piece of abstract art! :grin:

Or maybe a picture of Weird Al.

[ February 05, 2003, 19:42: Message edited by: Tarol'azh, a.k.a.Tobias ]

7. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A diamond. I'd be around forever, but I'd also forever stylish.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Trouble troll - be able to continue my quest of solving peoples problems
    CD-RW - Give peopel entertainment and hold lots of stuff!
    Onyx - I story I wrote has a ring in it - two kids have found it (brother and sister) The sister becomes obsessed with it and acts strangley, a with from the past comes back and asks for "Her Onyx" - The ring, they have to try and restore things to normal, while slowly being captured by the witches ring.
    A China Doll - I'm superstitious...
    A match - flame and fury!

9. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    A mirror, I hardly say anything and I rarely lie

10. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

A window. Such an important function that is used daily and yet everybody sees through it as if it wasn't there.

@The Deviant Mage - actually graphite is the most stable form of carbon, so you'd be slowly decaying into dull, gray graphite. :D

[ February 06, 2003, 01:52: Message edited by: Blog ]

11. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

an Inanimate Carbon Rod!!

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'd either be a sword, or a bra. Why a sword? I think it would be cool to be a weapon. Why a bra? Because I'm a heterosexual guy, that why!!! :evil: :rolling:

[ February 07, 2003, 04:11: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

13. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, damn. Then I want to change my answer to water -- in one form or another, I'll be around forever. Plus the whole water cycle thing really keeps things interesting; one minute I'm soaring over the Andes, the next I'm hurtling through the Amazon.

BTW, that 'Diamonds are Forever' line is really misleading. :p

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'd be the cornerstone of a big church or cathedral. I could support the structure while millions came and went, worshipping God within the structure I provided.

Either that, or a dining room table, passed down through the generations. I'd want to be the place where families came together to eat, talk and pray.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, If I were an inanimate object, I would love to bee a dagger. Sharp and deadly, swift and silent, not as loud and brash as a sword. Something that can be concealed, something that can strike and disappear without a trace... You get the point.

(Am I weird or what?)

16. Misiek Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I would like to be a mobile phone, because i like to hear other people talking, and i could hear some little secrets:)

17. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

A bridge!

I would go up and down whenever I want, especially when there are people driving/walking over me :evil:

18. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A window: to let the light of the sun and moon shine through to light the homes of people living in the dark.

Your favourite warm, cousy sweater: Makes you feel safe.

Horn/Trumpet: Both in the hands of a Jazz-musician for that freaky tune, and in the hands of the Soldier: Last Post and to hail the King. (what is Loftrompet in English?)

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] I would be a computer screen. Hey I'd see Vermillion more than I do now! :grin:

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My friend's (she's a girl) computer mouse, So her hand will be on me... or her shower curtain... or even a Baldur's Gate cd-case...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.