1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I'm back again ....

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Mortensen the Second, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortensen the Second Banned

[​IMG] ...with less posts! Grrr :mad: I'm going to have to work hard to get them up again now. People! post lots of interesting topics, quick!

Formerly known as Mortensen

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome Back, :square:

perhaps one day you shall return to your former glory, and name :thumb:

3. Mortensen the Second Banned

I can't :wail: the voice from above has decreed that I cannot have my posts back :(

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] So why exactly did you drop your old account where everything was set up, and start to post with this one? You never gave me even one sensible reason in PM, so I'm really curious. What on earth could be the reason for it?

5. Mortensen the Second Banned

[​IMG] Ok let me explain.
    I started an account aaaaaaaaages ago (this one) then promptly forgot all about it as I hadn't used it in some time. I then started a new one, having to make a new email address for it. Silly me changed the email address in the new one's profile to the old one's email address, therefore changing the account to the old one. Now I can't get into the new one, only the old one :wail:

Edit: My brain hurts ! :(

[ January 24, 2003, 09:39: Message edited by: Mortensen the Second ]

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Ok, you can't have two usernames with the same e-mail, the system wouldn't allow it. And why on earth didn't you tell me that you can't access your regular username? I could fix it for you.

In your "Mortensen" account, you misspelled your mail: i_lvoe_alec_courtney@hotmail.com

If you need the password for it, just PM me. And stop posting with this "the Second" account already. Just log out and log in back with "Mortensen" if you know the password.

[ January 24, 2003, 11:09: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

7. GreyCrow Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Hello welcome back. No idea who I am, good ,you shouldn't, but I was fortunate enough to be welcomed so I figuered I should extend the favour. Because with friends like them, who needs enemies. Oh and just in case you want to know Rallymama is thinking about changing her name In Should I? Or Shouldn't I? That is if you even know who she is. You can probly give her some insight on Changing Names.
    Since there is no major topic for this thread, what are the Gems for? How do I get more? Lastly I want to use a portait, how do I place it where the gem is? Thank You. :p

8. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] You first

a) read the rules like you were asked so that you don't break them, like now, with hijacking a topic

and

b) read the FAQ for all the other commonly asked questions you've just asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.