1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Inner Sanctum Dragons

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Klimax, May 11, 2004.

1. Klimax Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Fighter-2/Wizard-15
    Linu Cleric

Can someone help me with some tips to beat these dragons? I'm very stuck at this place. :(

Thanks

2. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Abuse the recall stone - the answer to every hard fight in NWN.

Before you take the dragons on, cast all your usual protection spells then blast them from a distance with spells. As soon as you get wounded, use the recall stone to get out of there, rest and recover, then return and hit them again. They'll be wounded yet you'll be back up to full strength.

Cheesy - and borderline cheating - but as the recall stone is given to you, it'd be a shame not to use it.

3. Klimax Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Thank you very much. But I'm a bigger cheater than you. I boost my HP to 4403 and including some heal potions, it tooks me 10 000 hp to beat them in hack in slash. After I return my HP as before 183 and finish the last fight against Morag very easy.

I'm actualy in the 1st expansion pack and will buy the second sooner.

Ahhh, I love this game. :) Except that ...@#$@ fight against that stupid dragons.

4. DrowLicious Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

10,000 HP?!? Jesus Christ, and i felt like i was cheating giving myself 1000000 gold so i could buy all the top shelf weaponry!! You've obviously made slight cheaters everywhere feel a little better about themselves. ;)

5. Chevalier Mal Fet Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I couldn't do it alone. I had to finish the game multiplayer with the aid of one of my friends. Those damn dragons are a lot harder than Morag! With a lvl 14 cleric and a lvl 14 monk, however, it was a simple matter of harm and punch, harm and punch.

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ultimate cheese: with my elven ranger, I just ran around in circles shooting at them; while using the Recall Stone to go back to get Tomi and/or rest to get my dire bear to use as cannon fodder.

PS- The Broewende Family Armour is *sweet* (ie. immunity to mind-affecting spells...like dragon fear!!!)

7. Woodwyrm Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Have Daelan Red Tiger as your henchman instead of Linu.

Spellcaster (Druid, Wizard/Sorcerer undt Cleric) PCs should usually have Daelan as their henchman and cast protection from evil everytime you go fightin' dragons, while Fighter (Paladin, Fighter undt Ranger) PCs should have Linu as their henchman and drink Protection from evil potions before such a battle.

8. Youko Bazuttu Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

strange... the concept of uber dosent appear to be present here? thats odd. usually every where i go theres a bunch of topics on "how to make uber" or "uber help needed!!" or "noob needs help!!"

put it like this there is much more to making a good char than using debugmode to power ur char up

here DL Leto in the nwn section and see how u can work with it

if you can read nwn script you can work with this

ooh and (sorry for the off topic)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.