1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira down *spoiler*

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by mannedoc, Jan 28, 2002.

1. mannedoc Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] When I went to the Graveyard, to finish the quest of bodhi (chap 6) she kidnap some one I love, Jaheira. Then Jaheira was with her as a vampire. Dritz killed her. I took her body, and says that there might be a way to save her. My journal said that maybe eltha, or the war sage might know a way to save her. Went with them, and the war sage told me that he doesn’t know about vampirism, that may be the followers of Oghma might know. If I talk with elthan, he receives the lathorn, and gives me the xp points, and continue in the elven city, but says nothing about how to bring back jaheira. I went to the temple of oghma, at the dock district, and one of the priests (green) talks with me, and says nothing about helping jaheira. He offers me his services and explains the great wisdom of oghma. And the other priest doesn’t talk with me. In the library of the temple there is only one interesting book, that speaks of a nether scroll. The others says nothing of interest. But I don’t know how to bring back jaheira. Can someone help me??

2. zaknafein Guest

i had a problem like that... in other words i have no clue what your meant to do

3. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] SPOILER!
    You're supposed to figure this out on your own, but I never did. Anyway, go to the temple of Amaunator in the Temple Ruins near the Umar Hills. Then, go inside and find the statue after you walk across the words Amuanator inscribed on the floor. Place Bohdi's Heart and your lover's body in the arms of the statue and BINGO! (Jaheira should be thankful at the least)

4. mannedoc Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

What!!! And how is one suposed to figure it out!!! Not enough clues. Well, thkx, I'll do that.

5. Lord Sarevok Guest

You can figure it out by reading the books in Bohdi's Lair. They are in the Organ room I believe.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.