1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira's Missing

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Ranger Dan, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Ranger Dan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I'm in chapter 1, roming around the bridge trying to find the "fallen paledin's" group. I found them, but somewhere along the way, Jaheira dissappeared from my party. She's not dead, but her portrait and all is simply gone. Is there somewhere I can find her? I would re-load to the last quicksave or autosave, but unfortunatley she's out of those, too. (I made the mistake of wiping over them)

Help anyone????

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sounds like she got chunked in some way but you normally notice that. You sure she didnt say something about going away? She does that at times, go check outside Harper Hold in the Docks District.

3. Ranger Dan Gems: 1/31

I checked there, as well as most of the inns, but she didn't say anything. One minute she was there, the next she was gone. It says nothing in the journal about her either

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    It could be a bug...

Does anyone know if it's possible to summon an NPC in the state she was at the time she left the party? (such as Jaheira when she goes to Harper Hold, or anyone else when they get chunked). If it's simply stored in the format of a CRE file, then summoning that CRE via the console could solve the problem (assuming it is a bug indeed, else it could mess things up)

5. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

That is weird indeed. My first guess was she got petrified - she's not dead but her portrait is gone and all. But there doesn't seem to be any reason for her being stoned in the bridge district... well maybe those trapped doors.

6. Ranger Dan Gems: 1/31

She did get petrified once, but I used a stone to flesh scroll like normal, and she was back. She's not with the harpers; that already happened, and she came back....Oh well. Any suggestions as for who to let join my party: Anomen, Victoria, or the druid from Trademeet (or someone else)?

7. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

You didnt go opening doors at ramdom in that district did you? If you commanded her to open the entrance to the Twisted Rune and the went off elsewhere, she may have been petrified.

About replacing her, depends on who you have already. And what class are you playing?

Minsc, Keldron, Anomen, Valygar for the frontlines.
    Anomen, Viconia(evil), Aerie for healing.

Dont bother with Cernd (the druid from Trademeet). And Anomen IS annoying. Beware.

8. Ranger Dan Gems: 1/31

Hey - I'm currently a Cleric and have Keldorn, Aerie, Nalia (the spoiled rich girl), and Minsc. No, I didn't open doors at random, just ran around searching for the Fallen paledins, (which I found in the northeast corner). I searched back through looking to see if I could find her petrified. Nothing. Oh well.

9. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Whats this, a devine party?

Take Jan.
    You need an effective thief for all those traps and locks. And you already have Nalia for the higher spells.

Or you can take Korgan and let Aerie know what you think of her :D

10. Tiberius Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Korgan if my choice, throw that little butt kicker up front. Sounds to me like Jaheira got chunked or she left for the harpers. but since these two have already been discussed and proven wrong then I would have to say it was a bug.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.