1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Johnny Bravo Voice Pack Available

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by seewhy12, Feb 21, 2001.

1. seewhy12 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I just finished creating a high quality (and pretty hilarious) voice pack based on the Johnny Bravo character. (This is a super macho guy who sounds like Elvis).
    http://www.geocities.com/seewhy12/

The page is still under construction but the essentials are there.

You have the choice of downloading the full zip file (2.1 megs) or 4 smaller ones (about 600 k each. (either way it is slow... but worth it)

To install: Unzip the WAV files to the Sounds directory located in the directory
    that Baldur’s Gate II was installed

To Use: Select this sound set either in character creation or in the "Customize"
    button off of the Character Record page

Hope you get a kick out of it...Let me know what you think.

Enjoy
    SeeWhy

2. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

urm

no one really cares. u should put that on a different forum that is actually bothered about it.

:D

plus there have been soooooooooooo many Bravo sound sets it is getting boring.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Geez, don't depress the guy utterly. I'm sure at least some people here will try it out.

4. Recoil Suave Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Yeah, Jonny Bravo rocks. Still don't know why he doesn't get all the women he goes after. He does all the right things. ;)

5. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

someone let me know if there are any other good soundpacks please. the jonny bravo one rocks!. voicepak for the REAL grinch anyone?

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    There are plenty of voicepacks right here on Sorcerer's Place. I want you to take a few moments right now and explore the wonderful resource that is Sorcerer's Place. Go on; I'll wait...

Now, in case you STILL didn't find them:
    http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_editors.php

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  7. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

thankyou so much Blackthorn. I am ever in your debt. Here i would be honoured if you would accept this +200 talking long sword called Mr Coates. It sets all your stats to 18 and makes you immune to any kind of magic. I am going to give this to you because i am a worthless commoner from the streets of Athkatla who gives expensive stuff away for free just because "I dont think i'll ever need it". :rolleyes:

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] See Blackthorne, there ARE benefits working for haugthy sorcerers. You never know what a lowly commoner might drop into your greedy hands. :D

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, but I'll have to secret this thing away somewhere in my tower so that some crazy Paladin or something doesn't get ahold of it to use against us! Proof against all magic indeed!

10. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Indeed. I suggest we link our towers tonight and discuss future plans and strategies to keep the ever-growing commoner problem at bay.

11. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Ahhh... Yes... Plots and strategies... These foolish commoners have no idea of the powers they are tampering with! We must deal with them carefully yet decisively!

Yes... DECISIVELY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

12. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

so, you plan against me yes? well i'm not a fool because i only gave it away because it was my weakest sword! My Katana of eternal pain +99993 shall keep you at bay. The wielder is immune to ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE WHATSOEVER!!! also, any damage it inflicts gives the wielder that amount in health. HA!
    btw. Mr Coates requires feeding three rouge stones a day in order for it to work properly, otherwise it turns against its owner. :p

13. Taluntain

Media:
    Whoops. Heh, heh, you can keep it Blackthorne. I won't be needing it after all. :D

14. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    Ha! Mr. Coates seems to have taken a liking to me, and said that if I feed it the GRINCH, it will no longer need feeding for the next 1000 years... It also said that all that bluster about a magic Katana in the GRINCH's possession was the delusion of a disturbed mind :D

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited February 28, 2001).]

15. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

so was mr coates but he became real didnt he?

DIDN'T HE!?!

16. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Bunch of uppety sorcerers. Looking down on all us commoners. I think the wizard status has gone to Mr. Blackthorne's head.....Mr. Blackthorne. Lol :D *Crawl ducks under a table as fireballs fly over his head*

17. Silroth Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Silroth lookes down in disgust at this scene of utter lowly corruption of two upstart magic weavers.
    Only the experience of several millenia seems to create truely powerful and wise mages ((like myself))!

18. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] It seems APPRENTICE Silroth has developed delusions of grandeur... :)

19. Nightal Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Deano99 should apologize to seewhy12!

20. the GRINCH Gems: 3/31

btw, anyone who wants my home-made grinch portrait can email me, seeing as this started out as a download conversation.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.