1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kitrax finally has a diploma!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, May 22, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, after a short meeting with one of the school's counselors, and a bunch of handshakes, I received my high school diploma...almost one full year late...but that's ok considering the circumstances. :cool:

This weekend it's time to really party.
    • On Thursday I'm going to see The Matrix Reloaded, and take my g/f out to dinner.
    • On Friday I'm going to go see Bruce Almighty. Then it's off to the airport to go down and hang out with all my friends in California. And if there's time, I'll go to Knott's Berry Farm.
    • On Saturday I'm going to the beach...and probably stock up at Huntington Surf & Sport.
    • And on Sunday I'm going to Six Flags: Magic Mountain...and then I'll fly back to SLC. :(
    So yeah, I'll be gone for a few days. I'll be staying with my Aunt and Uncle...they have a computer, so I'll see if I can come here and make sure all you guys are behaving. :p :rolling:

2. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Congratulations Kitrax !
    Have much fun with your diploma.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, your best years are hereby over ;)

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Welkum to da world of the edumakated! :D :spin:

5. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Congrats!

And "Welcome, to the real world." :happy:

6. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Congrats, Kitrax!

So what's next, Kit? College? University? Tech school? Mcdonalds? What?

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Congrats, Kitrax, enjoy those party days. ;)

8. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

:lol: McDonalds, too advanced i think (kidding) no really very cool man, congrats.

if you're gonna' be in Buena Park(Knotts), i hear Midevil Times has upgraded the dinner/show, might be worth checking it out.

9. chevalier

Media:
    You should learn Latin to call yourself educated some day.

10. Kitrax

Media:
    /me Drools!
    Well, if I have enough money, I know what I'll be doing then! I haven't been there in about 6 years...

Well, I have some really bad news...The Air Force will not accept me since I have Asthma. :cry: They won't take anyone who has ever had it in their life! So, that just makes life a lot harder. So, I'm probably going to go to Salt Lake Community College...and hope that will be enough to get me accepted into Spartan School of Aeronautics.

Anyways, I have to get back to packing... :rolling:

11. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Congratulations spike-boy! ;)
    Enjoy your freedom and develop your potentialities!

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Congrats. I still have... oh, 4-6 years left before I can call myself an "professor" (or whatever it is in english). Now you should be able to get that job in McDonald´s.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs*
    Congratulations, Kitrax!

14. chevalier

Media:
    Kitrax, are you sure you're OK? Crying because the army won't take you. Brrr...

15. Kitrax

Media:
    Well, I'm back from California...and I'm red as a lobster! I didn't get too roasted on the beach because I remembered my sunscreen lotion, but on Sunday I totally got burnt at Six Flags. After staying in the main park for a few hours, we went to the water park and all 5 of us got seriously sun burnt...oh well, it was worth it. :D

Anyway, it's good to be back in SLC...I guess. I was going to come here to say that I'm back, but I was too tired on Sunday night, and today I was across town at my sis's house tring to keep out of the sun.

No for a few replys:

@Greenlion420: Saddly, I couldn't go to Medevil Times due to lack of intrest from my friends. We decided to stay the night at San Onofre Beach.

@Chev. Well, when you plan on using the military for free training, and college money, you get a little sad when they won't accept you just for having an annoying disease. Curse this body!...wait...curse my mom: She's the one who brought Asthma to my family! :mad: :rolling:

16. chevalier

Media:
    I have asthma too, lots of allergies, glasses (-3,5 and -3,75), three or four backbone things and probably not the requested chest/length proportion (as per rules, I'm simply very tall). They still gave me the highest cathegory A - which means I should really love my legal studies. Of course my half-professional sporty friends all have cathegory D - unable to serve in peace time. Probably I should have played an ass instead of just showing the papers. It's not even about the military itself nor am I an ass - if they paid more I would probably go to an officer school of my own will, but I'm just not in for the one year free mobbing term our government serves us under the name of compulsory military service.

Hope you'll be fine and survive to tell us...

17. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well done Kitrax and don't let anything to take you down enjoy as much as you can and be thankfull to be alive and kicking/thinking. That is the most important :cool:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.