1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kitrax turns the big 20!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! On September 21st 1984, the world trembled as I was born! After 14 hours of labor, my mom was taken in to the OR for a C-section, but before they could get that scalpel near me, I flipped over and came right out. Unfortunately the doctor had carpel-tunnel and his wrist couldn't handle the 11 lbs, 11oz of my being, so he dropped me...on my head...which probably explains a lot....ummm....I think...how old am I again? :confused: :rolling:

2. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves. -Author: May L. Becker

Happy Birthday Kitrax!

3. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Happy Birthday!

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Happy Birthday and may there be many, many more.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats.

6. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Happy B-day, only one more year till you can legally make like chev ;)

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Happy birthday!

8. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Happy B-Day, Kitrax!

9. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Congratulations Kitrax

10. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

No longer a teenager, eh? Congratulations.

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Yah old dog! Another year older another year wis...er... another year older! :D

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Congrats, Kitrax! Maybe this is the time to have that head of yours checked, no? :p

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles*

Happy birthday, Kitrax! Even if I am a bit late since I lacked access yesterday...

May you not feel old until your teeth fall offf.

:p

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh my! What a birthday to remember. I forgot to mention that my birthday is also my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend. So to celebrate both occasions we went to lunch at Sizzler, then went to downtown Slat Lake City to buy two tickets to the "X96 Sony Big Ass Show", which is a really big concert this Saturday. While we were downtown we went to the Titanic Display...basically they have a bunch of stuff taken from the Titanic's resting place at the bottom of the Atlantic. Then we went to a place called 'Sanctuary' in our favorite mall where we got the "couple's massage"...which is a full hour of any three types of massages, then they bring in food and fill up a really big bath tub for us to soak in for 30 minutes or so. That was one awesome experience, and let me tell you...there was much soaking and relaxing going on in that tub...

Anyway, after that we went to Black Angus, where I had another steak and potatoes meal...just a lot better than Sizzler's. While at Black Angus, I gave my g/f the two presents I had bought for her. The first was a watch that had 18k whit and yellow gold, 4 real diamonds, and a mother of pearl face plate. The second was a 18k white gold heart shaped pendant with a diamond in the center, which hangs from a silver chain...which I know from experience, doesn't irritate her skin. This past month we've been pressured by a lot of people to get married before moving in with each other, even though we are defiantly NOT ready for marriage...but I still used that against her. I was leading her on that I was about to propose to her, until the very last second, when I opened the wooden box (that looked exactly like the box her dad used to propose to her mom)...It was great seeing the look of excitement, shock, and relief on her face once she saw that it was a neclace instead of a ring. :rolling:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.