1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Last Night, Hell Froze Over...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, I'm back from my VERY short vacation to Crystal Hot Springs. I decided to go with my local scout troop because they need someone to help "supervise". When we got to our campsite, it was cold. When we were ready to take a dip in the pools, it was even colder; and finally when we were ready to go to bed, it was about 25 degrees (F), with a fairly strong breeze coming from the North.
    Next to the campsites was a train track. A stupid train would pass by ever 45 min. or so and blow it's horn at all the campers. They do this from about 5am, till midnight.
    Where I was sleeping (or at least trying to sleep) was a huge rock that was too big to remove from the ground, so I got stuck lying on it.
    On top of that, the guy next to me drank like 4 cans of Pepsi, so he was awake all night trying to have a conversation with me.
    When I was awaken at 5am by the first train of the day, I decided to strech out my sore back. To my unpleasant surprise it had snowed durrning the night.
    And finally, the thing that made me belive that hell had frozen over was the fack that my breakfast was only half cooked!

So I am back, and hopefully hell will warm up soon, I'm freezing!!! :rolling:

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome back :lol: Enjoy your stay at SP, to stray is hazardous - as you discovered :evil:

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Hopefully your next vacation will be more refreshing, or you could always donate that money to WWF ;) .

4. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Kinda bad experience. But scout- and class-trips when you sleep outside are always cool for me.
    BTW in three weeks my class are going on a trip up in the mountains to sleep in snow-hollows. And we're gonna dig them ourselves. That's gonna be interesting :) :)

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I can see it now

:grin:

Have fun :thumb:

( :evil: )

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.