1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mazzy Romance Mod?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Riavin Shadowhand, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Riavin Shadowhand Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm just starting Bg 1 with a Halfling F/T and plan to play through the whole series. But i wondered if there is a mod somewhere outside to romance Mazzy in Bg 2?
    Would be kinda interesting for a halfling PC.

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Indeed there is a Mazzy romance mod (though it is currently in development so you may have to wait some for it - sorry). You can find ithere.

I'll try to dig up if someone else have made a romance mod for Mazzy!

3. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Not that I know. Though there was talk about how cute she was, and that a romance could suit her. Some suggested 'come on she is only a halfling' while some said:'it is better, she will take small place in bed :D ' SO I guess some people actually wanted a mod likt this, though it was not done AFAIK. Sorry.

EDIT:AH I see Olim was faster and more knowledgable than me! :p

4. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @ Silverstar
    ;)

There was also a Mazzy romance in-progress at DM's Realm however I don't know about the progress of that one, and as I cannot, atm, access the boards on DM's Realm, I can't check up if anything new is out there. I know that 8people too once worked on a Mazzy romance mod (though I'm not sure whether that was indeed the one at DM's realm).

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Mine is the one that was at DMR, but DMR is down permanently now. Work has slowed down over the exam time but should pick up by Half Term.

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I'm waiting for the Mazzy romance as well, for a party I call "Tiax's Redemption". The basic idea is that I play with a Tiax-like PC (gnomish C/T) and an all-evil party in BG1, then an all-good party in BG2 (all he can find ;) ), romancing Mazzy. She changes him (what more could a girl want? :grin: ) and he becomes good after performing good deeds in Hell. The Revised Hell Trials mod is required for that last part, but thankfully I downloaded it before the site went kaput.

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ew... It's almost like romancing your sister, except half in size. You people are so sick! :D

8. olimikrig

Media:
    *Erhm* how would romancing Mazzy be different from romancing, say, Jaheira :confused: .

9. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

She's not like either of my sisters by a long shot except that I do have a sister that will gladly kick somebodies butt. So I guess I'm safe from that stigma.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Imoen romance anyone?

8people, please let us know when you get finished! I'd love to have a choice of someone who a) isn't whiny, b) fairly, emotionally stable and c) not a priestess with elven blood! :p

11. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

how would it be different from Jaheira? Let's see.

Jaheira - whiny cranky elven blooded priestess(nature priestess by being a druid but still)

Viconia - whiny cranky elven blooded priestess(Oo a kinky drow.)

Aerie - whiny cranky elven blooded priestess(mix in a little mage magic)

Turning Imoen into a romance...well at least she's not elven blooded or a priestess but still whiny.

Same with Nalia since she's a lesser Imoen.

Seems like Mazzy is our only hope.

(For That matter while pointing it all out. The last core romance.

Anomen- A whiny Cranky Priest. all he's different from the women is he doesn't have elven blood.)

12. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Err, I personally don'T think I will find a halfling lass attractive, but a gnome can... Nice idea Felinoid! Go for it!

13. olimikrig

Media:
    @ Starwalker

*Ehm*, it was ment as a comment on Wirhe statement:
    What I ment wasn't how ther romance itself would be different from Jaheira's, but how romancing Mazzy would be like romancing your sister if romancing Jaheira aren't. The aforementioned Imoen romance is the only thing that comes remotely close to remoancing a sister (though I don't know if "nature" treats the bhaalspawns as siblings, especially when considering the divine interferance). But your comment may just have had absolutely nothing to do with my reply :rolleyes: , in which case you should just ignore everything I've written above ;) .

14. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

[​IMG] ^Maybe he tried to suggest that as Mazzy is half the height of a normal man, it may sound sick like romancing with your 'little' sister, or a very small girl child or something vile like that...eww. :skeptic:

15. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

I can imagine Mazzy being very authorative in such a relationship, which is just HOT. Plus she's good looking, for a halfling. It'd be like going at it with that moderately sexy teacher from school \m/

16. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

^Now that was weird. But I guess we SHOULD be absolutely free to try 'something' in a computer game at least.

Tell you what, my male PC actually romanced Solaufein, and this was not that bad. We debated pylosophy most of the time. :angel:

17. Prine Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Oh, is that what you call it? :D

18. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Well, it wouldn't be so sick if you were playing a male halfling. Or for that matter a gnome or a dwarf. The height issue would work out quite well in such cases. However, I am unsure if gnomes or dwarves would be attracted to a halfling. Just like most elves and humans would be turned off by female dwarves and gnomes having beards, perhaps male dwarves and gnomes would be turned off by halflings NOT having beards.

19. David Falkayn Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a Mazzy romance--as has been pointed out, it would be nice to have a romance with a character that isn't a "wounded bird" as all the other Bioware romances seem to be. One potentially nice plot twist would be if the romancing PC also happens to have Korgan in the party--that should lead to some very interesting fireworks!

20. Prine Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Well, we know of at least one dwarf who's unperturbed by beardlessness.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.