1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most Annoying Actor and Actress

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Montresor, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    To continue the non-random non-babbling discussion from the Random Babbling Post 99 thread, who do you think is the most annoying actor and actress?

My votes go to:
    Actor: John Travolta
    Actress: Lindsay Lohan

2. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Actress: Without a shred of doubt, Kris Aquino. If you're not aware, she is the daughter of our former president Corazon (Cory) Aquino.

Actor: None at the moment.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

John Travolta?? really?? :eek:

@nior

hehe :D

For myself, I've never really thought about it so I can't really say but as of last night it's Timothy Olyphant for his horrible performance in Hitman. It's the writers that I should be mad at though I guess. How could they turn such a cool game into such a large piece of crap as a movie?

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

She can act? :eek:

Actor: Brad Pitt
    Actress: Cameron Diaz

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Actor: The horrific David Caruso.
    Actress: none, ATM.

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Actor I hate is Charlton Heston! After watching the Michael Moore film Bowling for Columbine, the way he was, interview and behaviour, my opinion of him registered in negative figures.

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    :D

I used the loose definition "person who does acting for a living", so by that definition (and with an extremely open mind) LL is an actress. But unless you count "Acting like a jerk" (which she does quite well), I suppose the answer to your question is "No".

8. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    George Clooney gets to me so much. He just does the same thing every time. He looks down, squints, and looks up again. Every time. ARGH!

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I could easily come up with a list of several actors whom I dislike but I can't really for actresses. However, there is no question about who gets #1 on my disliked actor list - that would be Tom Hanks.

10. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Keanu Reeves

Julia Roberts

(My selections were skewed towards those actors that make absurd amounts of money for doing what I consider to be a very shoddy job.)

11. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actor: Vincent D'Onofrio -- I like his earlier stuff, but he's just gotten too weird.

Actress: Tom Cruise.

Montresor likes this.
  12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    That was cruel, T2. :lol:

Actor: Ben Afleck.
    Others: Jim Carrey, Richard Gere and Leonardo DiCaprio (not Departed).

Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
    Others: Other pop-stars and everyone from Desperate Housewives.

13. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Good one T2Bruno!

Actor: Daniel Craig

Actress: Cate Blanchett

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actor: Tom Cruise :p

Actress: Sandra Bullock

15. Takara

Media:
    I think Sandra Bullock's ok, she just rarely does a decent film. Good ones like A Time to Kill, are overshadowed by films like While you were Sleeping.

16. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Caradhras, you don't like Daniel Craig?

Admittedly i've only seen him in 2 movies, but I really like him. I think he's an excellent Bond.

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Actor: Gotta be Hugh Grant, I've never seen a more one-dimensional "actor"
    Actress: Not sure really, perhaps Julia Roberts for a similar reason as Hugh Grant, but Julia does seem to be a least a little different from role to role

18. Takara

Media:
    I liked Hugh in Extreme Measures, but he was exactly the same, acting, in EVERY other Hugh Grant film. I think I liked it for the movie, not so much him.

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

heh, I so disagree with you guys on most of those choices :p I agree with Julia Roberts though, I hate her :|

Daniel Craig is a badass James Bond :p

20. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Damn right he is. He has the cold dead eyes of a killer.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.