1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

NPC chicks

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Big B, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Why is everyone all about Aerie, Jaheira, and Viconia. Well *besides* them, who is your favorite NPC chick?

Here's mine:
    1)Nalia - hey what can I say she's got great brown eyes, I'm a sucker for those.
    2)Queen Ellesime - wow is all I can say, here's an elf hotter than Aerie, Jaheira, and Viconia put together
    3)Bodhi - yes that's right, Bodhi. Ok ok I'm wierd, but in an evil twisted way she was hot too.

Comments?

Oh yeah and not to exclude the women of this board, feel free to list your favorite NPC guys too.

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Viconia is a hottie! ;)

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You gotta love being able to school Aerie in the ways of the world!

Besides them, I'm with you on the vampire (not literally ;) )

Another Hottie is the lady in charge of the Council of Six in the Govn't District. She looks like the type who would boss you around, but take some discipline herself.

4. Dudette Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] anyone but anomen... and keldorn, and jan, and well....

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Sounds like its rough being a female cRPG enthusiast.

Hopefully you can get your kicks in real-life (unlike most of us on the other side! ;) )

6. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I think Nalia is the best female NPC.
    She is the only one that looks 'Normal' to me and besides, she a real chick!
    As to the guys, I would say Keldorn. Not that I'm in love with him ;), but I think his portret is how a real cool NPC should be. His portrait also suits his style. Way to go Keldorn!!!

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Ragusa! You rat-bastard! You stole my line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:D :D :D

Gotta go with the chick that betrays you in the Windspear Hills...The one that gets you to go retrieve the dragon weapons, then attacks you!

;)

8. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Bel;

Are you talking about the one who says that you will be a "complete paladin" if you take her? ;) ;)

MAT

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Dear Viconia.

This letter means I'm not brave enough to spit it in your face. I'm in love with another. Remember that cute Drizzt's pet?

Farewell. I hope others mentioned you meet your requirements

10. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    The one when you first walk into the dungeon...She says there are wards that keep her from going further in the dungeon...After you uncover the goodies (not those goodies) she, along with a pack o' NPC's attack you and try to take your stuff.

Not the girl you free from the prison...But she is pretty cute!

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh great Bel, smelly son of a gnomish goatherd - this could just happen because you´ve been been far to busy with polishing your armor. Be faster the next time :D :p

But I have to admit: Where you´re right you´re right - Viccy *IS* a hottie, no doubt about that :D

12. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Don't post for a few days...Everyone takes your material! :D :p

Dimissed!

All your base belong to us!

13. White Giant Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Being a newbie to these boards, is there a reason nobody has metioned Imoen?

/me dons flame suit.

14. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    maybe because Imoen is supposed to be your sister? Think that could be the reason? :)

15. Seric Exz Guest

Imoen was nice in BG, but turned into a very annoying, mewling person in BG2, and this disappointment was simply too much to handle... :(

For my money, Bodhi would be the cutest fiendish female in the game if I could just find a way to undo her undeadness, so to speak...

16. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

In BG1 I couldn't stand her going "you're a queer fellow" all the time. I'm sure she meant queer as in odd, but it's still aggravating.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

None of them could hold a candle to Falls-From-Grace from Planescape.

18. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Personally I prefer Annah over Fall-from-Grace, even if she did have a tail.

19. Seric Exz Guest

[​IMG] Annah's tail was a bonus, not a drawback. As for FFG,, I imagine her wings would get in the way someday...
    Furthermore, they should replace Haer'dalis with Annah in ToB... (Get rid of annoying idiot - bring in nice girl with tail)

20. Marek Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

i'd say viconia, but when i think about it you really can't take her on a sunny vacation anywhere.

so i guess it's me and imoen (not my birth sister) in the carribean.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.