1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Odd Party Themes

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Gwenhwyfar, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Does anyone here have a themed party? I have two. My first run-through I had an ElfQuest party:
    • Ember: Ranger
    • Venka: Monk/Thief
    • Strongbow: Fighter
    • Leetah: Silverstar of Selune
    • Winnowill: Sorcerer
    • Sunstream: Wizard
    Then my computer ate my game in the Servered Hand, so I started over, with a Star Trek: Voyager party.
    • Kathryn: Paliden
    • Chakotay: Ranger
    • Tom: Thief
    • Neelix: Bard
    • Kes: Driud
    • T'Pow: Sorcerer
    Does anyone else have any themed partys?

2. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

i once made a lord of the rings party :D

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I find the themed parties work best if you can find the right pictures (and even soundsets for them). However, this isn't always easy (unless you want Lord of the Rings or Buffy). Although if you have the capability to resize images you find on the internet (using some sort of paint app) then your themed party is a bit more fun (well, more fun than trying to pretend that your dwarf is actually Wolverine....).

4. underthewronghat Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

[​IMG] Simpsons:

Homer: Barbarian
    Marge: Paladin
    Sideshow Bob: Druid
    Krusty: Priest (laughter is the best medicine) :)
    Bart: Thief
    Lisa: Wizard

X-files:

Dogget: Paladin
    Spender: Fighter
    Krychek: Druid
    Scully: Priest
    Mulder: Thief
    Reyes: Wizard

Three's Company:

Janet: Fighter
    Chrissy: Paladin
    Mr Ferly: Monk
    Jack: Druid
    Larry: Thief
    Zeke (Jack in a Cowboy Hat): Wizard

5. Kenshiro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Um, Harborbouy, where can you get the LOTR soundsets? And are they actually decent? I think I tried one once, and it worked horribly.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sorry to mislead you. My LOTR themed party did not have the soundsets (but it did have cool pictures). I think I may have found some sounds that sounded close enough as to not be too odd. I downloaded a Ranger sound from somewhere that sounds a bit like Aragorn.

7. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I can't believe I'm saying this but... T'pow isn't a Voyager character right? Or has my memory blocked a traumatic episode of Voyager? :grin:

I once made an all dwarven party. Needless to say, they were hard to chew on! :D

8. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

The Vulcan nurse in Caretaker, she was named in the credits. Might not be T'Pow, though...T' something...

9. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Classic Disney party is Snow White (f. bard) + 5 dwarves

10. I am a cranky orc Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

You need a group of wizards and/or sorcerers

Note: doing this would require a lot of rest :evil:

Cranky as i am, i need a nap :sleep:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.