1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you pee in the shower?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...going off of Scot's thread on spitting in the toilet...this poll is asking whether or not you pee while taking a shower (not a bath).

Note: That 'Seinfeld' episode where George gets caught peeing in the gym's shower was on just the other night! :rolleyes:

Anyway...as for my post on it all ending up going down the same drain pipes...I don't pee in the shower. Same pipes or not, I don't want pee on my feet or legs. :eek:

How about you? Be honest too! You can remain anonymous if you like. :rolling:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 80 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower? (80 votes.)

Do you pee in the shower? (Choose 1)
    * Yes. - 54% (43)
    * No. - 46% (37)

Your gender? (Choose 1)
    * Male - 86% (69)
    * Female - 14% (11)

2. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I bet I will be the only one posting on this side of the poll. I just KNOW this will screw with my rep. :p

Yes, I do sometimes (rarely) pee in the shower. The water seems to give me an urge I had previously thought inexistent. I always throughly wash my tub after though, and I keep the spray aimed at the hole. :shake:

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

For guys, why not? For girls, not a good idea. Guys have something to aim, but girls could just end up peeing on themselves.

Pretty much ditto Eldular.

4. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Well i get the erge to pee often when im in the shower, but i hav a toilet rite next my shower so i just slip out for a second do my buisness then jump bak in the shower

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's what they all say...then they step on a jellyfish.

6. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Yes I pee in the shower. Don't really care whether it hits my feet or not since I'm washing myself anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Ugh :nolike: I never pee in the shower

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That is just plain gross. Ugh, no ne'er. For the sake o hygiene please!

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    No.

People, please. :shake:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I pee in the shower. Usually, it's because I don't want to schlep myself dripping wet across the bathroom to the toilet. I must be very weird, since I've never hit my feet or legs while peeing in the shower. I do it like female dogs do and sqat, or cock a leg up like the boys. I wash there anyway, so hygiene doesn't bother me.

11. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Sometimes, but usually I do my business before I get in the shower. Girls seem to have something against peeing in the shower though, I better not mention it to my g/f. :D

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, I almost always take a whizz in the toilet while the shower's heating up (dang running-water impuse :) ) so I don't actually, but again - if you're CLEANING yourself, why not? Just leave soaping & rinsing your feet until after.

...unless you don't trust the hygenic value of soap&water, which would beg the question "Why are you using it, then?" :D

13. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I used to do that back in the days i was still playing football. Since it wasn't my own shower, and you're surrounded by your teammates who are also taking a shower at the same moment, you always had to be on your guard if someone wasn't peeing over you, get the idea ? :D

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm with Shell and Uytuun on this one. But as with the spitting poll, I cannot think of a single occasion when I have been so busting to go for a pee that I had to do it in the shower. Maybe when I'm an old man and my bladder starts to give up on me I might find myself caught short but, honestly, if I needed to, I'd just go beforehand in the toilet.

15. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yes, but not as often as I spit in the toilet.

16. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Interesting, most people so far actually do pee in the shower :shake:

As for me, Yeah, it happens occasionally.

17. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    You guys are freaks. :p

I've only done it if I really had to go, and then I turned ten and stopped.

18. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

All the time. It's a ritual.
    :D

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow, its currently 51% yes and and 49% no...and of that 49%, I'd bet that 75% of them *do*...including HB who must live a Pope's life at home. :rolleyes: Seriously though...you don't spit and you don't pee in the shower? You must not live a very fulfilling life. :lol: :shake:

I admit that I *used* to pee in the shower, but I don't anymore because my feet are all cracked from standing on them all day at work, and they sometimes bleed. Pee and open cuts don't mix well. :eek: And at my new apartment, the drain in the tub doesn't drain the water very fast, so I'd be standing in it for awhile. :aww: :rolling:

20. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch! What the heck do you work at, since it causes *this* to your feet :eek: :hmm:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.