1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Favorite Babe?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Bassilus, May 30, 2003.

1. Bassilus Banned

Which one do you like to Romance?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 54 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Favorite Babe? (54 votes.)

Favorite Babe? (Choose 1)
    * Jaheira, tough and hot; Aerie is too whiney, Viconia's a skank - 28% (15)
    * Aerie, good-natured and sweet; Viconia's a skank, and Jaheira's a bee-hotch - 33% (18)
    * Viconia, hot and wild; Jaheira's a bee-hotch, and Aerie is too whiney - 30% (16)
    * They're all fugly and stupid; I like a non-romancable NPC. - 4% (2)
    * I'm not interested in that sissy stuff; it distracts me from the dragon I'm chunking with wicked glee! - 6% (3)

2. Elan Morin Tedronai Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

And Mazzy, where is Mazzy :) ?

3. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Jaheira is the one. Viconia bothers me. Aerie is to innocent.

4. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] My favorite babe is Cernd's kid, although Aerie's is kind of cute too. :D

5. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] What about Bodhi, Nalia, and Imoen?

Nalia's pretty cute since she's basically Drew Barrymore.

6. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well i like Viconia. Hey Blackawk, the question was which one you like to romance... and you can only romance viccy, jaheira and aerie, so...
    Besides, it would be a little weird romancing imoen, since she's the protagonist's half-sister :)
    And don't you think Nalia's annoying?? she sees the world in black and white and everything is so easy as long as you giva all you have to the poor, doesn't really work that way...

7. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You should've included some mods. Tashias incredible sense of humour was closest to me. Even if she got a bit confused as to which matters should be taken a lightly and which not, at times.

8. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Jaheira...as I have explained in a previous post not to long ago

see "Proclaiming my love...

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    BTW their IS a Imoen Romance, look like Children of Bhaal do not care about incest, Damn she's your SISTER

10. Ameorn Gems: 9/31

In a mod i hope!!!! because then it's the ones that made the mod that don't care about incest, not black isle and bioware...

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Man, where is Anomen in this? ;) :p

12. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Well, since I have to pick one of those three, I will go with Vicky. I can look at the portait and just imagine the body, quite nice BTW.

Otherwise, the babe of the game is Imoen. That scar just makes her so hot, nuff said.

13. Day to Night Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] VICKY
    VICKY
    VICKY
    :D

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

ALL THREE
    ALL THREE
    ALL THREE
    :D

Whoops, didn't mean Jaheira; Imoen, no butts.

15. Bassilus Banned

I don't count mods. They are pretty cheap oftentimes.

So count them all as non-romancable and vote.

16. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member Member of the Week Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Definitely Jaheira all the way. Vic's a skank. I like how Aerie's personality evolves, but I don't trust my self to make it through all that early bawling.

17. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] I like Aeries portrate the best (yes I'm only 14), but she's a lowsy character.
    I am romancing Jahiera, as I think she has one of the best kits in the game, her with Anomen mean that you can cast cleric and druid spells, instead of just cleric spells (like vicky)

18. ArrynMorgerim Gems: 9/31

ALL THREE

Ehm... let's say... ehm... in different games?

19. Gaius Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

"but she's a lowsy character."

Aerie is hardly lousy. As a Cleric/Mage she has access to nearly every spell in the game, it just takes a while to get there. Combine that with access to a lot of really good items, and she's one of the more powerful NPCs. The only real downside to her is a very high mortality rate; it can be really hard to keep her alive in the first third of the game. But after that, she's fantastic (and the whining reduces significantly).

20. sirfrank Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I was a bit surprised by Aerie's vocalization when she makes a critical hit upon an enemy. "Oh, my!" is her reaction to the critical hit wound she has made upon the targeted enemy. What it seems to boil down to is that even though she realizes the requirement of battle, she is also a bit taken back about the result of her attack. It may be just me, but I find that to be an endearing quality in regards to Aerie.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.