1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: How Drunk Are We Getting?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shralp, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

How Drunk Are We Getting This Weekend?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 56 user(s) have voted.

Poll Results: How Drunk Are We Getting? (56 votes.)

How Drunk Are We Getting? (Choose 1)
    * Enough to get my groove back - 20% (11)
    * Until she's cute - 7% (4)
    * Until gravity has no power over me - 20% (11)
    * Until I halluncinate Taluntain's head on Damona's body - 16% (9)
    * Why drink when I can live every day to its fullest without needing artificial courage like you pathetic dweebs? (I.E. I'm too young to drink.) - 38% (21)

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Until I halluncinate Taluntain's head on Damona's body.

Honestly, I was thinking of staying sober this weekend, but that idea made me run to the liquor store and buy a 45 of Colt. ;) :good:

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Too young i'm afraid, it's another year till i can legally drink in a pub or restaurant. And another 3 years till i can buy it!!! :mad:

4. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    So drunk that it will be the best time I can't remember :)

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I never actually seem to get drunk...

6. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm not allowed to get drunk...

7. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

A medical condition prevents me from consuming alcoholic beverages. I'm the Designated Driver. :D

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm not actually allowed to get drunk :lol:

But I'll get there one day

if 15 is the limit here then I have to wait one year and just under 2 months

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

8people in Britain (which i presume you are from) we can drink alcohol in a bar or restaurant at 16 juat as long as an adult pays for it. We can only buy alcohol at 18 though.

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] No fair - oh well, I'm allowed to drink on special occaisions (sp)

11. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I got drunk not long ago for the first time. It was good...untill I woke up the next morning :aww: .

12. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

I don't get hangovers the next morning. :p
    I just still feel drunk. :D

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    wow, in belgium, you can get beer and the like when you're 14. But then again, we have a beer tradition. ;)

14. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

That's at the restaurant's discretion. They ae perfectly entitled to refuse serving you alcohol if you are under 18, and most places will.

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] God, I was only saying I drink on special occasions, when Mother lets me, okay :rolleyes:

16. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Shralp, you are one twisted dude. ;) Tal's head on Damona's body. Truly disturbing.

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I always fight gravity when drinking ... worked perfectly this weekend :roll: :spin: ... as it will next weekend :holy:

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

My god don't you people READ posts. Wildfire, i said if an adult pays for it! They won't refuse an adult.

19. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Your countries have to many restrictions. Not that we are alowed to buy alcohol before we're 18 but even if we do, nobody cares.

[ August 29, 2002, 01:07: Message edited by: Keneth of the Darkforest ]

20. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Ok, last weekend was one of those weekends. (we got a new blender, and had to deflower it with margaritas, the next night, we had to see how well it did with mudslides) I didn't see Tal's head perching on my shoulders or anything, but then, I could barely see to begin with.

I had planned on staying sober this weekend...but now I have a new challenge. If Tal's face replaces mine, I'll send pictures. Wish me luck, all!! :thumb:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.