1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Idiot of the week

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Boo the great, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boo the great Banned

[​IMG] when you have been ever idiot of the week MAKE the F*cking test! :alien:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 22 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Idiot of the week (22 votes.)

Have you ever been idiot of the week??? (Choose 1)
    * Yes, and I liked it! - 5% (1)
    * Yes, and I didn't liked it! - 0% (0)
    * Yes, but I did not know you could be! - 5% (1)
    * No, NEXT!!! - 91% (20)

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hoo boy.
    Did you guys ever knew that Tal first thought up of the IOTW plague for me?

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I left SP before I got it officially only to return about 8 months later!

BTW, Boo. For this post alone, you're screwed.
    Seeya!

3. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

:wave: byebye.

4. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

i dont exactly understand the question to be fair.

5. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Gee Boo the not so great anymore, you are probably gong to banned for this.
    Nice having know ya and condolences for y'self but Tal is gong to kick your @$$ for this.
    :wave:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I hoped we were going to all show respect for the rules and refuse to reply to this topic, but seeing as we are replying, then I shall reply, too.

Bye bye, Boo the Great. You should have read the rules.

( :wave: )

7. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] 'Twas such a short existence... :wave:

8. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I actually thought, that I was the Idiot of the week. :mommy:

But I am relieved, that it's Boo the Great. :good:

We walked him to the station in the rain
    We kissed him as we put him on the train
    And we sang him a song of times long gone
    Though we knew that we'd be seeing him again
    (Far away) sad to say I must be on my way
    So buy me beer and whiskey 'cause I'm going far away (far away)

:wave:

9. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm... i feel a ban coming.... anyways :wave:

10. Boo the great Banned

Can I get off it??
    Because it was a joke all the silly reply's!!!
    From now on I'm going to be serious!!!

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I think people should let the mods do their work as they've always done with splendor.

If someone is banned it should for crossing the rules, not for pleasing a mob.

12. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I think we should have more moderators on the Boards. That way, it is more likely that one will be on at any given moment, and silly threads like these will be terminated quicker. :p

Seriously now, I thought that if you got the IotW plaque, you shouldn't go trumpeting it around. And that other people shouldn't go about mocking them.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    So wear this badge of honour and for goodness's sake be quiet about that until you have it removed. Next time you will read the rules and take them seriously. By the way, feel relieved that you can only have one plaque at a time.

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Completely agree with you, Lokken.

Chevalier, I'm sure our mods are quite capable of creating a new plaque, or finding an other way to combine them. :grin: But I know they will only do that when it's necessary :(

For your question, Boo:
    No I have not, I don't intend to and if it happens, I wouldn't post a thing for a while... ;)

Edit:
    BTW, isn't this SS-material? :confused: :good:

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Actually, I've been dubbed "Idiot of the House" but its not a plaque, and my wife won't let it slide.

Here in fantasy land though, everyone loves me and thinks I'm smart.

So I got that going for me! :lol:

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    If I got idiot of the week, I wouldn't brag about it :( in fact I probably wouldn't post for a while to save myself the embarassment :rolleyes: :)

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well i got the IOTW plaque for digging up old posts, i'd only been on the boards about a month or 2 i think, and i was still pretty stupid. I got the plaque, i made 2 topics (in whatnots, this was pre SS) boasting about 'having got the plaque' basically, kinda similiar to yours but pre poll. Once again a rather stupid thing to do. After both topics got closed, rather quickly, and i came very very close to getting (cliche coming up) 'my sorry arse banned' i stopped being a pretty much gibberish spammer. Since then i haven't, as far as i know/recall, done any really stupid rule breaking acts.

Oh and btw i voted that i liked it on your little poll, this was true because i liked the attention right up to the point where i almost got banned, and suddenly though 'uhuh, just a little too far'.

Well that's my story.

[edit] Boo the great is not able to get the Grammatical Moron of the Week plaque. That plaque is only attainable by people from English speaking countries [though Americans probably counts too, i'm not sure]. If Boo the great 's location speaks true he is from the netherlands and so not applicable for the Grammar... plaque.

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Boo the great, another violation of the forum rules will get you banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.