1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The Sexiest Member of #sorcerers

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Deathmage, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yup. You heard me. The sexiest.
    Meatdog helped out in this poll, so if any names are not mentioned it is entirely his fault (tee hee).
    This is all in good fun, so don't take it too seriously! The chances of your name being in the list relies heavily on how much time you spend in the chatroom, how much you talk, and how much I like you. Like I said, don't blame me if you're not in it.
    Anyways, as for the actual question, it doesn't depend on physical apperance, but mostly on how they act. You know what I mean. Vote away, but know that you are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Random Trivia: The poll was originally intended to include Mystra and ChanServ, but we figured that they would take up too many votes. Their witty quotes are as follows:

ChanServ - Strong and silent, he never speaks a word, yet always firmly supports us.
    Mystra - The resident Goddess with a very good memory...

EDIT
    You can vote for members of your own gender, but more as a friendly sorta thing. We won't accuse you of being homosexual :D

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 152 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: The Sexiest Member of #sorcerers (152 votes.)

Guys (Choose 1)
    * Deathmage - Spamming Prodigy - 3% (4)
    * Noc_Nomad - Spamming Prodigy Part Two: Spamming with Vengeance - 1% (2)
    * Taza - Insane. No, really. - 1% (1)
    * Meatdog - Insisted in being in this - 1% (2)
    * chevalier - Romance Guidance - 11% (17)
    * Taluntain - Who is this guy? Never heard of him. - 7% (11)
    * Sorvo - Drunken King of Kicks - 3% (4)
    * Aikanaro - The youngest Op in #sorcerers, wielder of a dry sense of humour - 3% (4)
    * Vimes (aka Slith) - Master of the Kill in the Face Technique - 1% (1)
    * pitty (aka catbert) - Why is he on this list? Because he CAN! CAN for CANADA! - 4% (6)
    * Rotku - "I feel honored that you can't think of a witty remark" - 1% (1)
    * Falstaff - The cowboyboy - 3% (5)
    * Baezlebub (aka Beazlebub) - The Ruler of Hell - 1% (2)
    * Ragusa - Politics is Sexy - 1% (2)
    * Herf (aka Herfules) - I don't know what to put here... - 2% (3)
    * Wildfire - Former Op and Spammer, he now teaches the youngsters... - 3% (5)
    * I am a guy, and don't wish to vote. - 54% (82)

Gals (Choose 1)
    * Spellbound - The Former Queen of Kicks - 14% (21)
    * DarkGoddess - The resident Goddess! - 7% (11)
    * Rallymama - "Really Adorable Lovely Lady! You May Adore Me from Afar!" - 13% (20)
    * Octara (aka 8people) - Will probably kill me for this - 14% (22)
    * Arabwel - "Hey, I promise to keep anything blatantly gay out of the story!" - 13% (20)
    * Eze - I couldn't come up with anything witty... - 3% (5)
    * Frostbite (aka Inthuultril) - Her cute nickname shall be "Frostycuddles!" - 3% (4)
    * DragonJewel - Fear the raging purple hippos... - 8% (12)
    * JaGuArKa - Taluntain's sister. - 6% (9)
    * I am a gal, and don't wish to vote. - 18% (28)

2. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

First post, woohoo!

And now for voting...

And just so you know, I didn't vote for myself, that was....nah I won't ruin it for him :p

3. Tom-guru Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Woo second post. DM and Nocturnal Nomad both have one vote, so either they voted for themselves or they voted for each other ;)

4. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31

Do you really think I voted for DM?

/me goes into shock

He doesn't need my vote

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I can see this getting controversial before the end. No doubt it will end being rigged somehow. Although, most of the votes seem to be for the last option.

I never knew there were that many gals hanging around #sorcerers! No wonder Deathmage is always online . . . . . .

6. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Intresting... and i can see why Mystra/Elminster was left out...

@Noc_Nomad: I would post that updated Quandomrote were i not searching for NES roms. ^_^
    (Perfectly legal NES roms tho, i own the original games. ^_^)

7. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    No way, I'd obviously win. Except that Taluntain might indeed rig his votes... :D

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I will not vote until Master of Nuhn is included in that poll. Until then, it's like having to pick the best looking apple out of a box of oranges. :grin:

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have Sexy Wisdom - something that none of you can ever beat!

<Deathmage> You are surprisingly wise sometimes
    <Noc_Nomad> brb - reboot
    * Noc_Nomad has quit IRC (Quit)
    <Aikanaro> I'm sexilly wise - you should all vote for me due to my sexy wisdom ^_^
    <Deathmage> ...
    <Deathmage> I'm sexy
    <Aikanaro> I have Sexy Wisdom - much more sexy
    <Deathmage> I have sexy silliness
    * RallyAtWork has joined #sorcerers
    <Mystra> [RallyAtWork] Always listen to your Mama
    <Aikanaro> Sexy Wisdom beats sexy silliness every time

10. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31

I missed that?

Bad timing :(

11. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I'm with Harbourboy on this one. I had no idea there were so many female memebers. Moreover, I had no idea that some of those people listed were female! The only time I assume a gender on someone is when they have a portrait (assuming most people chose a portait of the same sex they belong to). However, if you use a creature or a gem, it is far more difficult to guess gender.

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Faragon, my dear ( :sick: ), after seeing your pic with the sexy tiger gloves, I think we really need to adjust the list of sexy people! But apparently, this is not about the BoM-members. And we never witness your flatulerrr...flattery at the Friendly Arm Inn. ;) :p

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... it strikes me as highly probable that several gentlemen have voted for themselves :shake: :lol: :p

The cause of the Most Illustrious Order of Everfull Chalice needs not be helped that way.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Gentlemen?? There are "gentlemen" on the list?? :hmm:

15. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Let’s see their pictures first, then we can see how sexy they are. How else would you tell? :wave:

16. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

@ Sarevok

You clearly didn't read the initial quote. You have to judge by actions not looks. Pics can be false , actions not.

@ DM

hehe, great edit. You hope to get some extra votes that way? :p :rolleyes:

17. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

Oh right, I find nothing sexy about the posts I read or anything else on SP/IRC, could someone explain to me where the sexy parts are and what is sexy about them please? :wave:

18. Harbourboy

I think he's talking about the chatroom. And I don't think it's possible to *explain* the sexiness he is talking about. Either you get it or you don't. You can sense these things if you are tuned in to the right wavelengths.......

19. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

I know one thing, which is that there is nothing sexy about IRC chat rooms or the messages people type in them. Well I don’t think so but if you do then “fair enough ^^

Nothing to do with me anyway, ignore me.

20. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

wow...

There I was jibing at 8people 'cause I knew she'd be in there. Rofl, I didn't think I spent enough time on the chatrooms o be ackowledged enough to be put in a poll.

You must really have been running out of girls :roll:
    :eek:

Frostycuddles?!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.