1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: This is also it!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Nobleman, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I am also leaving... to shop. Will you miss me?

How many have thought about leaving SP and spend their time elsewhere?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 36 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: This is also it! (36 votes.)

This is also it! (Choose 1)
    * Sure I have thought about leaving SP. But its so darn fun I always seem to change my mind - 56% (20)
    * I have never thought about leaving SP... Really. I haven't! - 25% (9)
    * I'll never leave. I bloody own this site! - 19% (7)

2. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Of course I'll stay here until I have grey hair, backache, ugly dresses and beard!
    Erm, okay maybe not beard but I promise I'll stay a very long time. If I don't get banned or anything like that before I am 100 years old.
    This place is great...just that I have to go to the toilet now...EEIIH!

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I love SP! :love:

When I came on here first time I found the site I read through the forums and instantly liked the people. Then for some strange reason a few weeks later I realised I had an e-mail and that i had joined the forums. First I stuck to the BG2 forums but slowly worked my way into the others - I'll never leave, This is my second home the amount of time I spend here ;)

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Curse you, Nobby! I was getting all worried that you were leaving us for good! :(

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Well, once in a while i go to the bathroom...

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, your poll didn't exactly give us much leeway...but the first answer fits anyway...like now for example, I should've been in bed an hour ago, but noooo, I can't leave SP...damn...

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I havn't really thought about leaving the site. With me all thats happened is that I've been through examinations etc. that just don't allow me the time to log onto sorcerers. Apart from that, I'm always going to be around. :)

8. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] Umm... leave? What do you mean "leave SP"? Do you mean as in... <gasp>... actually not coming here ever... <gasp><pant>... again?

Earl Grey calls for an ambulance

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Hmmm. 7 people own this place. Tal Didn't you say it was against the rules to have more than one nickname? Logic dictates you have seven. Will Tal eventually ban himself. :1eye:

Start lining up some guesses guys and gals.
    What nicks does Tal use?

Kasio and Tjekanefir can't be chosen, they are too obvious :p
    But the other five remains mysterious.

[ December 03, 2002, 12:25: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

10. Big B Gems: 27/31

Get back here you scruffy looking nerfherder. You're not going anywhere :p . You may take extended leaves of abscence (4 months max :p ) and you don't have to login everyday. But you can't just leave.

I used to live here you know.

You're going to die here you know. Convenient.

;)

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm well it seems that at least 6 people other than Tal own the site. :) Strainge that. :lol:

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Honestly, at my last job things were pretty stressful and I was on SP forum & chat all day. If I hadn't quit while I was ahead, they would have fired me. My work was really suffering. Heck, I even asked Tal to ban me once ... just so I could kill the addiction (he wouldn't ... I buy too many books off the Amazon link)

At the new gig I've been trying to be more disciplined. This past week I've had larengits, so I can't really sell on the phone ... getting my addiction back ... ut oh.

Tal .. about that ban? ;) :good:

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Bans are never a problem, just say when you want it. :shake:

14. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I've never heard of someone ASKING to be banned from anything. Fascinating.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have been forced to stay away by nice people in white coats and summer holidays with no access to school computer labs, but otherwise, you will not get rid of me. Ever.

Ara
    (Growing mold soon, if she sits here any longer)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.